[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sponsorship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: DSCF7335.jpg (1MB, 3260x1832px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7335.jpg
1MB, 3260x1832px
Ok, has any of you poorfags gotten sponsored in some way to travel? I feel like i hear of and meet people getting sponsorships surprisingly often, for stuff that feels semi-normal.

I'm asking out of curiosity, and since I'm planning on biking through Europe during the summer. It's not spectacular in any way but I'm a good photographer and therefore might give the company something in return.

So: have you? How did you get it? What did you get? What did you do? Etc..
>>
File: DSCF7286.jpg (3MB, 3260x2173px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7286.jpg
3MB, 3260x2173px
First and last self-bump
>>
Not exactly what you're looking for I'm sure but my wife is well off and since we started dating she's basically paid most of our traveling. I've also funded my friend when he was 200 Euros short so he could join the rest of us on a trip.

I guess what I'm saying is you should make good friends or find a good gf/wife.
>>
>>1226494
No offense OP but that picture is awful.
>>
>>1227395
I like OPs pic, what's wrong with it?
>>
>>1227378
u lucky bastard
>>
hmm no. i got a lot of concert tickets, though, when i still could be bothered to write, so i guess i could get a similar deal if i really wanted to.

>>1227378
i used to sponsor my boyfriend's travel, but he always acted like an insecure bitch about it...
>>
I have a few friends that get sponsored to do /out/ and /trv/ stuff. It's not as sweet of a gig than it sounds because you have to spend inordinate amounts of time on social media shilling their products and it's still usually only a supplemental income.

It's not a bad deal if you want some free shit now and then, but it's not a way to pay for big shit unless you want to spend all your time hustling for likes.
>>
>>1227378
>she's basically paid most of our traveling.
>I've also funded my friend when he was 200 Euros short
>>
>>1226494
I was sponsored by a passing guy on a bicycle when I hitchhiked on TA-Jerusalem highway, so I could go by train. He gave me 30 shekels.
>>
>>1228611
oy vey
>>
Jordgubbssylt is namnam :)

I think you need to do some travels first, blog alot etc in order to get the attention of would-be sponsors.
>>
>>1228506
Yeah, i never saw it as anything more than a way to get free gear for trips, though you're probably right about the social media shilling..

>>1228662
True, but i really don't want to sell my soul to social media. So yeah, sponsorship probably isn't my thing in the end
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.