[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rome in the rain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4917.jpg (83KB, 600x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4917.jpg
83KB, 600x808px
Rome in the rain:

How would you spend 5 days in Rome when it is raining?

Thoughts and ideas? Advice?
>>
I would buy an umbrella
>>
>>1226485
and waterproof shoes
>>
>>1226528
and a good jacket
>>
File: Rome-has-no-trash.png (4MB, 2551x2023px) Image search: [Google]
Rome-has-no-trash.png
4MB, 2551x2023px
>>1226481
I wouldn't go when it's sunny

I would kill myself if I had to spend that long in Rome

Shitty trash city
>pic related
>>
>>1226481
Visit some of the best museums and churches in the world, guess what - they're indoors. Rome is best outside of peak summer tourist season when you don't have tour groups with little flags everywhere you turn, and you don't have Ameriburgers rushing around in their fluro spandex.
>>
>>1226577
Where in italy would you go?

I am planning Rome, Ostia Antica, Pompeii and maybe Herculaneum
>>
Literally do what the romans do in this case: blame the government, go on espresso binge (at the counter, they'll overprice you if you sit at tables) and gesture wildly
>>
Also you can go around and count the brown umbrella sellers at every corner
>>
>>1226577
Oh look, the Rome Trash guy is here again. He jumps on every single Rome thread. That's some dedicated autism.
>>
>>1227181

Actually it's true that you can find trash in Rome. But despite that it's still one of the best experience you can have as a traveller. I live in northern italy and i actually hate when i must go to rome for work because of how disorganized it is, but whoever went there and didn't enjoy it should never travel outside of plastified resort and shit like that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.