[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys know any reliable website for Phuket day trips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Do you guys know any reliable website for Phuket day trips?
>>
>>1226146
Just buy one from a street vendor when you get there. I've done at least a dozen and they've all been reliable. Like clockwork.
>>
>>1226147

Is it cheaper than buying it online?
>>
>>1226147

Is there anything you recommend other than Phi Phi?
>>
>>1226152
>>1226150
It was so cheap I didn't even think about the price. All islands were nice in their own way. I promised myself I'll return to Racha island some time and stay for a while.
Then there are parks and caves. For those you just need a tourist map and a taxi.
>>
>>1226154
Prices are getting cheaper in the evening, if a vendor still has unsold trips for the next day. I think cheapest were full day trips including food, pickup from and return to hotel, boat rides and activities for 500. But that was few years ago.
>>
>>1226152
One of the most interesting was kayaking in a mangrove forest and caves.
Least favourite was that "James Bond island", whatever its real name is.
>>
>>1226152
You really have to stay a night on phi phi, The island is asleep until about 8pm. That's when it gets crazy.
>>
Thanks for the replies everyone.
I'm looking at some tours websites, does this seem expensive? (picture)
Also, which of the two options is better?
>>
File: P1040278b.jpg (862KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
P1040278b.jpg
862KB, 1920x1080px
>>1226218
Less than 50 bux for a day of many things. Seems fair.
Both seem equally nice. Impossible to be any wiser. I think you should do both.

Or, you can just get a boat and driver and ask to go anywhere. They may know special places. Get you on more secluded spots.
At least in Krabi they had some kind of voucher system. There's a kiosk near beach where you can buy tickets that you can throw at small boat operators and create your own trips.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.