[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (23KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 275x183px
Hey guys

I am looking to travel Europe as cheaply as possible. I am 19 and will start my training to become a military officer in september. Looking to travel between late June-(early)september.

Tips on what places to visit solo or with a friend and how to get there/generally travelling low-cost or free?
>>
>>1226008
hitchhiking+dumpster diving+a tent and you spend 0$. There are enough wikis on those things for me not to waste my breath here.
In case you don't want to touch dumpsters, just learn how to buy cheap.
>>
bicycle is obviously the cheapest, if you have the time.
>>
>>1226014
nah. it slower and more energy-consuming than hitchhiking, so you lose more on food.
Also, you may need to pay for the repairs
>>
interrailing is fairly cheap
i think a one month pass with unlimited journeys is something like 400 euros. there are cheaper options though, 1 month with 7 days journeys is 150 euro etc.
you can get to pretty much every city in europe by rail so it makes sense.
it even covers turkey, i believe.
>>
>>1226013
This, you can spend 10€/day including food and visits to places. However you have to remember traveling is an expensive vice, and unless you don't wanna look as a vagabond you'll have to spend some money in hostels or finding couchsurfing hosts in order to keep yourself clean and in good mental health
>>
>>1226020
Buses are probably a third of the price of trains
>>
>>1226008
kολομόνιμε
>>
>>1226903
>Buses are probably a third of the price of trains
ye, there's a reason for that.
>>
>>1226020
>400 euros unlimited travel

is this for all of Schengen? better take advantage of my EU passport while I still have it
>>
>>1227982
>400 euro
>advantage
not unless you want to spend most of your time on a train
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.