[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trip to vegas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1488661103610.jpg (20KB, 480x324px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488661103610.jpg
20KB, 480x324px
Sup friends. I have a terrible problem.
I'm traveling to vegas today at 5pm (current time11:06) but the car that I rented gave me a big problem. I need 4.5k to make a deposit for the car security.
I do not have 4.5k thats for sure.
I already payed the hotel for 3 nights and there are 3 people waiting me to get a car.
They dont have more money to pay for a bus or etc.
Any good ideas?:/
I'm really fucked
>>
>>1225516
Cancel your car
Use the hotel bus for transfer or use an uber

>I already payed the hotel for 3 nights and there are 3 people waiting me to get a car.

Why the fuck do you need a car in vegas?

>They dont have more money to pay for a bus or etc.

Nigga how the fuck do you not have 5 dollars
>>
I've never needed a big cash deposit when I rent a car. How old are you? Did you use a credit card? How can you guys afford a rental car, but not a bus?

If it gets worse, you can probably cancel 2/3 of your nights and get refunded. I've never prepaid for hotel stays in the states.
>>
I'm in San Diego. That's the deal :/
And its 4500 dollars
Or paying 400 cash to the security and 1500 deposit.
>>
I'm 23.
I used my credit card but its kinda a csrd for kids lol
Is 400 dollars only.
The never told me : your card cant afford the deposit for the security plan :/
And must be with the same card
>>
>>1225529
Open up another card, go to the mall real quick. After you're done, cut up that card, it can be dangerous in the future, and in Vegas.

Your posts are confusing, what is $400 and what is $4.5k? I agree with the other, if you're going to the strip, you don't need a car.
>>
>>1225516
>Why the fuck do you need a car in vegas?

This, a bus pass is like 20 bucks for the week and does the whole strip 24/7
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.