[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travel Stories Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1493.jpg (7MB, 5152x3864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1493.jpg
7MB, 5152x3864px
In the same vein as the travel pictures thread, let's have a travel story thread.

Anything goes as long as the travel story is memorable/impactful/interesting
>>
Hello, I just want to kill my self and finally end all suffering.
>>
I regularly travel for free as an air courier. The turn around times are short but I usually have a day or two to explore my destination city. Part of the appeal is the journey itself. I enjoy the environment of the airport and relaxing on planes. I feel extremely lucky to have my job. However the industry has shrunk massively in the past 2 decades.
>>
One small but memorable thing for me was when I went to a non-New England state for the first time (I’m from Toronto area). When I stopped to get gas in West Virginia I was kind of confused about how to do it, I think the pay at the pump machine wasn’t working. I go inside and say to the cashier “I couldn’t pay at the pump and I was just hoping I could pay here” she responds in a thick West Virginian accent with “Sure, these darn computers always seem to be messing up. Sometimes I wish I could just take my AR-15 and shoot these gosh darn things, but apparently that’s frowned upon.” I laughed knowing she was joking.

But I still find it hilarious that the first conversation I had with someone in that state about them bringing an assault rifle to work and shooting something
>>
I did a short trail on Mount Fitz Roy and this Japanese girl crossed my way abd she told me "cool shirt". It was just some Uniqlo crap I bought a year ago in Tokyo but still that memory makes me smile.

I mean what do you want to hear OP? That list of "I went kayaking in front of a massive calving glacier without a wetsuit" or the cool interactions we had.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 194x260px
DUUUUDDDEE Did I tell you about the time I became a monk in Cambodia for THREE MONTHS
It changed me SO much, bro, too bad the rest of '''''SOCIETY''''' can't just be the same, maaaan
Why can't we all just get drunk and smoke WEED, am I right?
>>
>>1224625
>becoming a monk
>only for three months
Everyone knows you're supposed to discipline yourself for a few years before coming back to a major city to stop criminals.
>>
I got robbed on New Years in Florence, Italy. Good times.
>>
>>1224544
>>1224545
>>1224550

Green text faggots

>be me
>be more interesting and engaging that you fags
>merely buy using greentext
>>
>>1224529
fucked a fat local from tinder and came in 11 pumps
>>
>>1224545
so what stuff are you delivering?
>>
>>1225882
>be you
>reading comprehension does not allow reading a paragraph of text
back to /b/
>>
>>1225882
Customs on /trv/ are different from on other parts of 4chan. Try to adapt.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.