[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just wonderin' - weed tourism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: C_sativa.jpg (1MB, 1463x968px) Image search: [Google]
C_sativa.jpg
1MB, 1463x968px
so /trv/ where's the best country for a smoking holiday? (outside USA) Discuss.

Disclosure: Complete virgin - never tried

pic (related) the good old days in czarist Russia
>>
>>1224240
If you've never smoked before, don't go on a smoking holiday. Also, if you do go on a smoking holiday do it in the USA.
>>
>>1224240
>Disclosure: Complete virgin - never tried

LMAO just plan a trip to seattle or some shit you moron, if you are traveling just for smokes you will be incredibly depressed
>>
The US is the obvious choice, going to Portland, Seattle, Denver, etc. is the easiest and most enjoyable way to buy marijuana and then consume it somewhere fun.
>>
>>1224240
Why outside USA?
>>
>>1224240

Boulder, Co. Comfy as fuck m8
>>
Cambodia. Smoke it, eat it on a pizza (happy pizza), whatever.
>>
>>1224319
not real weed dude, besides hostels with weed are good chances to get high and laid
>>
>>1224356
>not real weed dude
The fuck is that supposed to mean?
>>
File: World-cannabis-laws.png (36KB, 1480x625px) Image search: [Google]
World-cannabis-laws.png
36KB, 1480x625px
>>1224240
>Uruguay
>Spain
>Netherlands

>>1224358
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
just a smoke a tiny little bit your first couple of times, or you will make yourself sick
>>
>>1224340
Is it very easy to get green in Cambodia? And not that risky, or did I get it wrong?
>>
>>1224425
No drugs in SEA.
No alcohol in Wahabbistan.

You can do it, but you shouldn't.
>>
>>1224425
Yes. Very easy in Cambodia. Ignore >>1224430 , most likely he has only been to Thailand, where it is risky. In Cambodia you can get weed anywhere, locals smoke it too, and some pizza places have "happy pizza" which is just a codeword for that green topping being weed.
>>
Try Bangladesh. This little known Muslim country actually has easily available weed and hookers.
>>
>>1224431
Yeah I just read some articles on it, sounds like a fun country. But what about the smoking itself - it's kinda hard to conceal, at least when in a bigger city. Is it really not risky?

What about Vietnam - is it kinda in the middle between Thailand and Cambodia in terms of risk?
>>
If you want plausible deniability, go to Nepal. Make one of the Himalayan treks. Getting weed in Kathmandu is really easy.
>>
>>1224433
I'm not a weed user so I don't know from personal experience, but people were puffing in hostels. And those "happy pizza" places were out in the open.

I'd think that actually Vietnam is the riskiest. With Thailand somewhere in between.
>>
>>1224437
>the riskiest

Just to spin off of that, risk, to my mind, has two factors -- how hard they try to catch you, and how horrible is the thing they do to you if they DO decide to catch you. The latter you can get through Googling drug laws, the former relies more on anecdotal evidence as supplied by places like /trv/.
>>
>>1224438
Thai police are known for shaking down bribes from people caught with weed. So you can possibly avoid a jail sentence by paying your way out of it. I have a feeling such an option might not be available with Vietnamese police.
>>
>>1224467
lul thai police are the least corrupt. Vietnamese are the ones notorious for looking for places to get bribed, so is Lao police and cambodian.
>>
In Morocco it's fairly easy to go on a tour of a weed farm if you go to Chefchaouen. No idea what these excursions cost.
>>
Morocco, Albania or Canada
>>
>>1224356
>Not real weed
America is the one that does it right. We smoke pure marijuana while everywhere else in the world mixes it with tobacco as a filler.

>>1224240
Be careful of this OP
>>
File: C_sativa.jpg (2MB, 1680x1176px) Image search: [Google]
C_sativa.jpg
2MB, 1680x1176px
OK so how worth seeing is Albania? ... online, it looks like it might be a cool place. Anyone been there? Experiences? Things to see?
>>
>>1224519

>everywhere else in the world mixes it with tobacco as a filler

It's called a "spliff" and there's a reason they mix the two. Nicotine and THC have different effects and not everyone wants to be high as a kite afterwards
>>
>>1225613
Adding tobacco makes it burn more efficiently. Also, I can smoke pure pot, but when it's some strong skunk, I end up coughing through half of the joint.

Besides, I don't want to smoke very thin and short joints, so I add tobacco because I don't need to fill it with skunk to get the high I want.
>>
places like morocco are amazing if you're looking for cheap high quality hashish. But if you're caught you're royally fucked. expect long prison time in shit prisons
>>
Definitely Indonesia. Be sure to bring some of your own hidden in your luggage though, just to last you until you find it there.
>>
>>1224240
>Czarist Russia

Nice colour pic from <1917 you got there
>>
>>1225696
Yeah, awesome set.
>>
File: petrozavodsk.jpg (123KB, 600x508px) Image search: [Google]
petrozavodsk.jpg
123KB, 600x508px
>>1225696
You seem unaware of color photography existence in XIX century.
>>
>>1224240
>never smoked weed
>wants to take an entire vacation designed around smoking weed

This has to be bait, nobody is actually this much of a cringey poser.

Right?
>>
>>1224360
What do the colors mean?

I'm assuming:
>Blue = legal or almost legal
>Red = very illegal
>Pink = pretty illegal
>Orange = kind of illegal
>Grey = no data
>>
>>1225915
Well your assumption is correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis_by_country

Scroll down for each country. Again I recommend Spain or Uruguay.
Netherlands is a meme, but you can do it.
>>
>>1224240
The US is the place to be for pot tourism now.

now that its legal in california, just get a car and drive down the PCH
>>
Netherlands, not only has it great weed.
The best xtc and high quality coke aswell.
Prices are low aswell.
>>
>>1225611
Albania is like Croatia without the tourists. They people are ridiculously nice and hospitable. Its cheap like asia. Its easy to get around the country. The history is interesting. Theres a tonne of stuff to do. My favourite country in Europe (im swedish)
>>
OP you are aware the United States produces the highest quality marijuana in the world now, correct? Not even taking into account oils and edibles...
>>
Just come up to Canada, also don't go on a trip just to smoke
>>
>>1224433
>>1224433

Cambodia is easy mode. Just stay in venues that allow smoking (you'll know) or go to a happy pizza shop. The shops may even be willing to sell it to you. Again, be discreet when smoking outside of a venue. Or don't. Cambodia is corrupt as shit and you could probably get away with a bribe. But why would you want to do that when there are plenty of places where you can drink, eat and smoke all in the same spot. Some Tuk Tuk drivers will let you smoke or partake, though I wouldn't recommend trying to get some off them.

A friend bought weed off a mototaxi guy in Vietnam in Mui Ne. The weed was horrible and didn't even smell like weed but it gave a decent buzz I guess. Not worth the risk although as far as I could tell weed is pretty openly sold in some areas and there are also venues akin to Cambodia. Tbh senpai people tell you that there are plainclothes police everywhere in Vietnamese cities so take that for what it's worth.

Decent weed in Cambodia but not like western herbs. Might be good for a scrublord such as yourself
>>
>>1224519
I'm in Spain right now and i can say that you're wrong, bought some yesterday and there was no tobacco

Weed with tobacco > without it thoug
>>
>>1226442
Thanks, I don't think I'll be going to Vietnam anyways. What kind of venues are you talking about - bars, nightclubs? That sounds cool, but I'd also like to stay a place where I can chill and smoke in the tropical weather - maybe even some cheap wooden hut, I saw someone recommending that.

Aren't those wooden huts you can rent for cheap by the beaches filled with insects because of how "open" they are?
>>
>>1224326
Friends of mine who grew up in California then moved to Denver always complain about the weed, they say it's too cold to grow it right over there.
>>
>>1226594

>What kind of venues are you talking about - bars, nightclubs?
Pretty much exclusively yeah. They won't advertise it or anything but if you walk into a bar and people are openly smoking pot you can make a safe bet that they either sell it at the venue or someone has some nearby. I imagine people wouldn't be hesitant to share, they certainly weren't when I was there.

>That sounds cool, but I'd also like to stay a place where I can chill and smoke in the tropical weather
These places do exist. I won't drop any spots here so as to protect them but believe me when I say that it was not difficult to find places like this. Try coastal cities. One in particular is probably your best bet.

However,
>Aren't those wooden huts you can rent for cheap by the beaches filled with insects because of how "open" they are?
Yes. Insects, snakes, rats, etc. I never stayed in one but I've heard stories. It's not like they're in there living with you though, one just runs the risk of this sort of thing when one rents a hut.
>>
>>1226594
I went to Cambodia about 2 years ago and had no problems finding/smoking weed anywhere. We smoked inside Angkor Wat and down by the beaches in Kep (highly recommend). Smoked a fat blunt outside our 5 star hotel and no one gave a shit. The worst part is the tuk-tuk drivers hounding you to buy shit from them. Other than that, easy street
>>
>>1226833
Thanks, it's all very helpful.

I understand you not wanting to spoil the good places, I'm sure I'll find something. However, do you have any recommendations or ideas as to what kind of accommodation would fit my idea about chilling and smoking weed in a tropical destination - should I just get a nice hotel in some coastal city because of how lenient people are there?

>>1226844
Thanks man, how cheap can you stay in those really good places in Cambodia?

I never really thought much of luxury holidays and I've never tried staying anywhere luxurious, but suddenly it started seeming very appealing to me as a break when travelling around in cheap countries.
>>
File: 1488417476823.png (604KB, 564x793px) Image search: [Google]
1488417476823.png
604KB, 564x793px
>>1224431
>Go to Cambodia
>Get "Happy Pizza"
>Get "Happy Ending"
>still depressed
>>
just keeping this alive
>>
File: P_somniferum.jpg (2MB, 1222x1118px) Image search: [Google]
P_somniferum.jpg
2MB, 1222x1118px
Uruguay? Is it as cool a place to spend some time as Rio? Weed smoked in every cafe ...

pic: unrelated from old Russia
>>
Are SEA actually cheap? Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand? I would love to visit Cambodia and do cool shit
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.