[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cool shit to do in SE Asia with 7yo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 140813992.jpg (28KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
140813992.jpg
28KB, 640x360px
Hi, I'm 34, I've never travelled. I have a 7yo daughter.

I want to do the sort of adventure travel where you see cool shit like ancient temples, experience other cultures, crazy animals and other weird stuff.

But my daughter, I think she likes normal kid stuff. Maybe she'll snap out of it once we enter a foreign land.

Anyway, I'm thinking of going to SE Asia. Vietnam, Cambodia, Thai Land, Laos, Indonesia, these are all possibilities?

Got any ideas for fun things I can do with my daughter so she won't completely hate me for boring her every day with stuff only adults understand.

Do they have themeparks or waterparks in SE Asia? What do the kids there do for fun?
>>
>>1223591
Thailand has a lot of kid friendly stuff.

Water parks, aquariums, Tiger and Alligator ahows. The Art in Paradise museum. 4D movies. Ripley's. My kids are 16 (next month) and 13. Your is actually at a good/okay age that they will be sort of just along for the ride. It starts at the prepubescent years where they could give a shit about culture ans their attention span for vacations shortens and they act like assholes, ruining it for everybody, if you are vacationing too long. At 7, you can do what you want, but mix in kid stuff foe her sake.

I'm going on at least 5 trips this year, the only ones that will include my kids are Vegas, Disney World, and a cruise
>>
>>1223598
Is being a parent that boring that you take your kids to vegas now ? Good god I never want kids.

>>1223591
There is an awesome waterpark in bali, it's not that much of a costly flight from bkk
>>
>>1223612
Vegas was actually a trip with just the wife, initially. But when the place I booked got upgraded from a room to a resort I decided to bring the kids. I will be working less than 2 hours from Vegas at the time, anyway. Wife and kids will fly out from the East Coast
>>
>>1223612
If already in Thailand why not go to Black Mountain or Santorini
>>
>my daughter, I think she likes normal kid stuff
>think
you don't know what your daughter likes? how the fuck did you accomplish that? i'll tell you what she likes: animals. take her to feed monkeys and ride elephants and she'll lose her shit. in between do your cultural stuff.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.