[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time traveler to Germany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

So, kind of on a whim I bought cheap plane tickets to Frankfurt. I've got 10 days. I've never traveled outside burgerland before.

My basic plan is to arrive in Frankfurt, spend a day there and then spend most of the trip in Munich, stopping along the way maybe in Darmstadt, Heidelburg, and Stuttgart.

What are some good things to see and do along the way? I like museums and castles and stuff.
>>
for starters, check out
https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Germany
>>
>>1223182
(obligatory)

FKK Oase in Frankfurt.
>>
>>1223241
kek I don't need to pay for sex thx
>>
>>1223370
Neither do the people who go there. That's not the point. It's an experience you can't have in Burgerland. And you probably are severely overestimating your ability to get pussy anyway.
>>
>>1223182
>Frankfurt
>Darmstadt
>Stuttgart

LITERAL SHITHOLES
>>
>>1223373
Stuttgart is kinda nice.
>>
>>1223182
skip darmstadt, little to see there. stuttgart only if you love german cars.
heidelberg is a good choice and you might wanna see nürnberg which is kind of on the way to munich and has a great deal of historic sights
>>
IMO the route Frankfurt - Würzburg - Nuremberg - Munich makes a lot more sense in terms of castles (Würzburg, Nuremberg), old towns, etc. than via Heidelberg - Stuttgart, where only Heidelberg would be a top sight.
Frankfurt is not bad at all to visit. However, it might be more interesting to spend a day in Bamberg instead, in my opinion one of the most beautiful towns in Europe. Can be visited as a day trip from Nuremberg. Another option would be to go from Nuremberg to Munich via Regensburg and spend a day there, it's very beautiful as well.
>>
>>1223419
I think you're right. I still want to see Heidelberg but it's only an hour detour from Frankfurt so I might do Frankfurt - Heidelberg - Wurzburg - Nuremberg - Munich
>>
>>1223182
Go to the surrounding countries, Germany is good, but see the other countries while you can, you gotta se the alps
>>
>>1223503
I have only 9 full days so I'm trying to keep focused on Munich
>>
>>1223404
What do people like about Stuttgart? I lived there for 4 years. it's boring as fuck. Except if you're into punk/hardcore music. The shows in the Juha West are legendary.
>>
>>1223182
Men, i m going to Frankfurt to> my plan is as follow:

I m going to travel to Germany on April, currently I expect to visit:

Frankfurt -> Mainz * -> Bacharach * -> Eltz Castle -> Tries * -> Offerburg -> Konstanz * -> Fussen - (Neuschwastein Castle) - Garmish * ( Zugpitze ) -> Munich * -> Frankfurt *

* Sleep in that city

Any advice, tip, or something to recomend me?
>>
>>1223404
Seconding this. I'm living in Stuttgart right now, and by god do I wish I had the marketable skills to get a job somewhere else.
>>
>>1223775
Scheiße. Meant to quote
>>1223627
>>
If you are mobile you can visit Hohenzollern Castle. It's about 80km south from Stuttgart. One of the most beautiful castles in germany
>>
Heidelberg can be seen in less than a day if you focus on the castle and walk around the city a bit.
It's very quick to get there from Frankfurt Airport (no idea when you're arriving), train connections to Würzburg (and Nuremberg as well) are a bit annoying though. Taking a coach might be a better idea for this leg.
>>
>>1223241
Fuck. I got stuck in Frankfurt over the weekend and I didn't even think of looking for shit like that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.