[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having a few Joints with you in the Plane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (13KB, 327x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 327x383px
Hey guys!

I'm going to fly from Germany to Turkey for vacation soon and wanted to Know If I can ,,smuggle' some joints with me(5g) in the plane or in the luggage to chill once I'm in turkey

How should I proceed without getting caught :D
>>
You have to bag them and shove them in your ass.......hahahahahaha. it will be funny when a drug dog sticks his nose up your ass....hahahaha
>>
>>1222955
Don't light up on the plane when the no smoking sign is illuminated, like during take-off and during the actual flight. If you want to light up before you take off, go right ahead and blaze that muthafucka.
>>
>>1222955
>smuggle' some joints with me(5g) in the plane or in the luggage to chill once I'm in turkey

Why the fuck would you do that? Getting on and off the plane is the one fucking time in your trip you KNOW you are going to be under the eyes of law enforcement looking for drugs.

Marijuana is illegal in Turkey, but obtainable if you chose to accept the legal risk of using it there. No need to fuck around with customs officials probing your anus.
>>
>>1222955
You should watch "Midnight Express"
>>
>>1222955
>weedfags can't even put it off for a short vacation
>dude weed is totaly healthy, i swear!
>>
>>1223029
Midnight Express II
>>
>>1222955
knowing Erdogan you will get arrested no matter ifyou smuggle drugs into his country or not.
>>
>>1222955
yeah shouldnt be a problem, they are usually tolerant if its such small amounts. Have a good trip home mehmet!
>>
>>1222955
you mean you want to be put under stress so heavy that you'll smoke all the joints right after you arrival?
>>
Just use that weed to make some bomb ass brownies etc, eat before leaving to the airport and enjoy your space flight.
>>
>>1222955
t. Kevin Ă–zdemir
>>
>>1223030
Fucking this. Instead of getting high for an entire vacation maybe just enjoy the country you're visiting. If you want to spend an entire vacation high just drive to fucking Amsterdam or something.
>>
>>1222955
At least you'll get free accommodation while you're in Turkey.
>>
You probably can't get away with bringing 5g of weed onto a plane but I've wondered if you could get away with like a single nug good enough for maybe 2 medium sized bowls. I don't smoke as much anymore and when I do, it's mostly to enhance the taste of food. Would be cool to experience food abroad like that but I'd never risk it.
>>
>>1223521
>enchancing food in the country with perhaps the best kitchen possible (short of Georgia maybe)
come on
>>
>>1223321
Underrated
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.