[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (166KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
166KB, 1280x715px
Is it worth it to see Disney World as an adult? I was never able to go as a child, we were too poor. I am almost 30 now, and capable of going, but I fear it would just be an awkward experience as it seems generally geared towards children. Is there enough stuff for adults to do and experience, or should I just not bother? I like most all Disney stuff, and it was a large part of my childhood, but I've never really been an obsessive fan.
>>
yes, it is still fun, I'm 27 and I've been to 3 Disney parks already, they are all fun.
>>
I do Disneyworld 2-3 times a year and have also done Disneyland. Disney Paris next year and Disney Tokyo following that.

I fucking love Disney, I want to move to Orlando desu
>>
>>1222947
>>1222962
So what's the best stuff for an adult to do at Disney World?
>>
>>1222941
They even serve alcohol.
>>
>>1223034
http://www.disneytouristblog.com/drinking-around-world-epcot-world-showcase/
>>
>>1223041
1000x this
>>
>>1223041
definitely this
My girlfriend absolutely loves anything Disney and we plan to go this year.
Obviously it depends on your interests. I'm not a rides guy but there are a few larger thrill rides at some parks that I enjoy.
>>
>>1223041
>The best beer is fin du monde

Kek that beer is 9% abv. I don't think they have to put percentages on American beer but I promise 5 or 6 of those and you're toast
>>
>>1222941
Bear in mind OP that it's the kids' parents who are spending the money to go to these places so it makes sense for them to have stuff that appeals to adults too. I think you'd be fine to go. Even if you plan to have kids it would be 10+ years until going with them would be an option so if you are keen to do it just go for it.
>>
>>1223034
>So what's the best stuff for an adult to do at Disney World?
Epcot -> World Showcase

It's divided into pavilions representing different countries (people from the actual countries are hired to work there) and each one has snacks and alcohol. You can literally go drinking around the world! Favorite places for booze: tequila bar inside Mexico, sake bar in the back of the department store in Japan, pub in the UK. There is also a separate entrance to Epcot through the World Showcase that connects to the Boardwalk, Yacht Club, Beach Club, Swan, and Dolphin hotels, so if you stay at one of those, you can get blasted at the park and just walk back or take a water taxi back.

There are several other places around the Disney property where you can get other drinkies. I haven't experienced this one yet, but apparently THE best drink is served at a bar in the Polynesian Hotel in a whole hollowed-out pineapple.
>>
It's worth going at least once regardless of age. That said, subsequent visits are probably only worth it if you're doing the full resort experience (on-premise hotels, expensive dining, etc).
>>
30 and I just went with my wife. Disney does hospitality right. And D World is huge, I loved Epcot. Go for it, there are many who would kill for your opportunity.
>>
Been to Paris as a teen, Orlando and Los Angeles as an adult. If you're a big Disney nut then you owe it to yourself to at least go once. Just avoid the touristy months as the place gets ridiculously packed and waiting in line for hours is tedious.
>>
Yes. Even some of the characters' meets&greets are quite obviously made for adults, like Gaston - the actors don't get away will all the innuendos and flirting for the kids, that's for sure.
>>
>>1223110
>Even if you plan to have kids it would be 10+ years until going with them would be an option
wat. i took my 23 month old to disneysea and tokyo disney a couple months ago and he loved it.
>>
>>1224146
probably 10+ year until they remember it. My oldest was about 9 , youngest 6, the first time we went. Though they had a good time, they don't remember it.
>>
I find that I have better appreciation for Disneyland/world as an adult than I did as a kid.

My first Disneyland experience was at the one in Anaheim. I don't remember it. I was probably 4 or 5 years old when I went there. I'm sure my parents took me there because I was a kid, but I don't really remember enjoying it.

My second time was at Tokyo Disneyland. I was 12 or 13 years old. Now this, I remember. I also didn't like it very much because I was going through an edgy phase where "everything that's made for kids is GAYYYYYYYYYY".

My third and most recent time was at Hong Kong Disneyland, at age 27. I had a pretty fun time. No family or kids, just myself. It was a good opportunity to turn off my brain for a bit and just have fun again. I think I was finally doing it right. I think the purpose of Disneyland, for adults, is to just go back to simpler times. Forget your troubles, just have fun for a change, goddammit.
>>
go to Islands of Adventure or Busch Gardens
>>
File: 437563497560423.gif (987KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
437563497560423.gif
987KB, 500x200px
>>1224146
Honest to God; I hate people like you. Your child has no mental comprehension of whats going on or have any point of reference of what he's looking at when he sees the Disney characters, etc.

I've seen time and again how parents drag their toddlers to these theme parks; the parents are frustrated, the child is miserable and crying for hours on end in the heat - just for the sake of one "good moment" so that they can post about it on Facebook. Meanwhile you guys clog up the place with your prams, baby bags, etc where-ever you go. Inconveniencing everybody around you.

You can give your kid the exact same experience at your local grocery mart cereal aisle at a tremendously reduced rate. He wouldn't know the difference.
>>
>>1224354
>You can give your kid the exact same experience at your local grocery mart cereal aisle at a tremendously reduced rate. He wouldn't know the difference.
troll, or never actually interacted with a kid before?

either way, real answer: no, most kids his age know the difference between "real" mickey and a picture of mickey. while they won't remember it directly, that doesn't mean that the experiences of traveling and spending time with family aren't being placed as foundational experiential blocks. and i agree that those experiences can fall on a spectrum of positive/negative, but at least trying and getting out is generally good, if you do it enough (i.e. unless you're a largely absentee parent trying to make up for it with an over-pressured "we have to have a good time" grand gesture, then all bets are off).
>>
>>1224418
Not him, agree getting out is good. But there is no point whatsoever in taking them to theaters, theme parks, or any other thing like that. They'd have just as much fun fucking around at a daycare or walking around a real park, or doing any other relatively mundane thing. Taking them to places like theme parks at that age is just frustrating for everyone, including yourself.
>>
>>1224439
i can't speak for all kids and all parents, but your generalization is objectively false for us. true, he's happy going pretty much anywhere, but he was *ecstatic* on stuff like the winnie the pooh ride and meeting mickey and minnie, and nobody got frustrated. the keys were we knew we were on toddler time, and we planned for it, and it helps that we've been doing all-day activities with him just about as long as he's been alive, so he's conditioned to understand that when we go out we go out, and he goes with the flow. though i also recognize our luck with his incredible patience and flexibility; i know not all kids are like that.
>>
>>1224450
>i can't speak for all kids and all parents, but your generalization is objectively false
"Im not saying you're wrong, but you're wrong"

>nobody got frustrated
"I was only aware of my own well-being while ignoring the frustration I caused to others or even my child"

>i also recognize our luck with his incredible patience and flexibility
"My kid is super special and not at all like other retarded children his age"

No. Stop. You are exactly the type of parents who drag their super special spawn all over the place to get Facebook likes while being a burden to everybody wherever you go. Whether you like to think you're not part of the problem; you are.
>>
>>1224476
>i'm going to omit "for us" to change the meaning to suit my narrative
>i wasn't there but i'm going to make assumptions based on my own dislike of children
>different children don't have different patience for different activities
but by all means continue to be annoyed by your personal confirmation bias when you go someplace and only see the unhappy children instead of noticing all the happy ones. :)
>>
Just trying to express an alternative opinion. I've been to Disney World quite a few times, once every time me or my siblings turned 8, and it was a ton of fun because we were the perfect age to do it. Disney World feels big and magical when you are a kid

But we went this winter because we have family in Florida now, and it really was not as fun for any of us. Disney World really is tailored for the nuclear family, while inherently because of that there will be things that appeal to you, the overall experience won't be as fun. It starts to feel constricting, there isn't really anything to do besides the Disney-made experiences and those aren't fun day after day.

IMO Disney World is incredibly worthwhile for a family with 5-12 y/o kids. But after that the experience will be mixed.

I guess it's important to note that I'm 19 so I can't drink in Epcot, so maybe that's really good and worth the trip.
>>
>>1222941
Not sure about Disney World as a destination vacation for an adult, but when I lived in Japan pretty much every female loved Tokyo Disneyland and always wanted to go.

I'd always think
>I was just there a few months ago its not going to be that great
and then every time I went it was fun. They make it hard to have a bad time there.
>>
>>1224514
That's probably a really bad age to go. Same with cruise ships. You're too young to appreciate that shit as a fully fledged adult, and be treated like one, but you're obviously not a kid either.
>>
>>1224572
yeah i've worked in the hospitality industry for 15 years and i've heard they have some top notch hotels/resorts. i guess like that one where the gator ate the kid. but besides that i really have worked with some adults who go but never actual visit the park because they supposed to have some luxury suites. but its still an elaborate tourist trap
>>
>>1224450
>>1224480
This is the definition of delusion.
>>
>>1224613
so just to get this straight, you're arguing that kids don't like disneyland, and yet i'm the delusional one?

yeah, i think i'm done with this particular brand of stupidity/bitterness tunnel vision.
>>
>>1224627
No, I'm calling you deluded. That's all I'm doing. More than one person has been responding to you, professional victim. You believing they are all one person only adds to my suspicion you are incredibly deluded, as most parents of infants are. The lashing out irrationally also points to this, as well as ending your posts with emoticons in an attempt to look smug and "above it".

You type and act like a facebook mom, and your posts have been nothing but jerking yourself off over how great a parent you are, how perfect your kid behaves, how everything always goes right on your forays into the public, and how everyone around you loves your child being in their presence. That is quite literally the extent of your argument up to this point, which is entirely anecdotal and utterly pointless.

You are quite clearly the one with bitterness and delusion issues.
>>
>>1223034

It's all good.

Just soak up the atmosphere and enjoy the pristine parks. Disney takes the "park" part of theme park very seriously, it's nice to just wander around with a drink and an ice cream.

The rides are fun too. Childish yes, but just forget that you're a grown man and immerse yourself in looking at robot pirates and shit
>>
>>1224627
I agree with this guy >>1224699
>>
>>1224627
It's not that kids won't love Disneyland/Word. They'll have an absolute blast. The problem is, what's the point if they're not gonna remember, if you're gonna have to keep taking breaks because they get tired after an hour of walking? If you have to lug a giant stroller all around.
Wait until they're toilet trained, don't need a stroller, and until they can actually remember and appreciate the trip. I was about 6/7 for my first Disney trip, and I hardly remember it at all. All I remember is crying during the fireworks because I didn't get Mickey's autograph (a cast member saw me crying, and got me his autograph for me. Probably wrote it herself lol). I don't even know if my little brother remembers it at all (18 months younger).

Why spend however much money to take a baby/toddler to Disney when they can have just as much fun at a zoo, or local park or something for much more cheaply. They won't even know what they're missing if you don't tell them.
>>
>>1224829
I agree. My cousin is taking her 4 and 2 y/o across the country to Disneyland. It's just so much money and the kid will not remember it. If you want to bond with your kid at a young age literally just take him to like the local fair when it's in town and they will love it just as much
>>
>>1224829

> I was about 6/7 for my first Disney trip

Wait isn't 7 like the perfect age for Disney?

By the time kids are 13 or 14 they think they're too cool for kids stuff. I'd say the optimal age to go as a child is probably 7 - 12.
>>
>>1224850
>By the time kids are 13 or 14 they think they're too cool for kids stuff. I'd say the optimal age to go as a child is probably 7 - 12.

Nah, or at least Disney is the exception. My 13 and soon to be 16 yr old are excited as hell to be going. Son, 13 is excited to see tje Star Wars and Marvel stuff. Daughter is bring a friend. Daughter likes thrill rides as well. We go to Busch Gardens every year and they enjoy it, as well.
>>
>>1224883

I think it depends on the situation. I'd been maybe 10 times by the time I was in middle/high school, so going again was less "yay fun" and more "let's humor mom and dad". By that point there are only 10ish rides across 4 parks worth seeing, and even then as you get older you'll find more fun things to do outside of the parks.
>>
>>1224890
Any vacation spot will thin if you go that often. Diminishing returns
>>
>>1224927
This. I honestly can't count how many times I've been to Orlando in the last decade. All of the trips just meld together in my mind.
>>
>>1224450
No human being under 3 years old deserves to even be called a person. They're just an annoying crying shitbag without a personality. Just because it's your shitbag doesn't mean you should make everything worse for everyone around you.
>>
never been all of my life either and i'm over the novelty. dad only took big bro 'cept me and my sister. we weren't born at the time. so whatever.

i just see it as a hassle, the drive, outrageous prices on food and drinks, dealing with the fucking lines, idiot kids, obese families in the food courts.

it's like any stupid theme park out there, Busch Gardens is a 10 min drive where i'm at so it's really not a big deal. i'll enjoy the theme park that's close to me.
>>
>>1223097
m8 you have no idea
Here in quebeckistan they sell it in those big-ass bottles which I don't remember what they're called and just one of these gives me (6' 215 lbs guy) a solid buzz.
>>
What if you love disney movies but hate mascots with a passion?
>>
>>1224973
The costumed "cast members" (yes, they actually call their employees "cast members") are easy enough to avoid.

They're mainly there to entertain the kids, and they won't get involved with adults unless they absolutely have to.

>tfw I met Tinkerbell in Hong Kong
>I wasn't really trying to, I just wandered into one of the attractions
>can't go backwards because there are turnstiles
>there is only one exit, and Tinkerbell is right before it
Kudos to the girl playing Tinkerbell though. She was very professional about our encounter; she stayed in character even though she was talking to an adult.
>>
>>1224982
And no, I didn't contradict myself.

You can easily avoid the staff members who are playing characters if you check what the attraction is about first. I was an idiot and forgot to read the sign that read "Meet Tinkerbell"
>>
No it's not worth going unless you're a child ages 4-6

In my opinion:
- it's cheesy, but not sleezy and cheap enough to be the good kind of cheesy
- It's overpriced. Much better uses of that cash, theme parks or otherwise
- roller coasters/rides are severely lacking, which is the best part of amusement parks
>>
>>1224983
>I was an idiot and forgot to read the sign that read "Meet Tinkerbell"

Yeah, you have to specifically seek out most characters now. They all have designated Meet and Great areas now, for the most part.
>>
>>1224996
>I do not know the difference between a theme park and an amusement park
>>
>>1224982
>She was very professional about our encounter; she stayed in character even though she was talking to an adult.
Good. I'm going next year and I plan on meeting Mary Poppins. Worst nightmare is her rolling her eyes and talking like a frigging retard
>>
Personally, I love Disney World, and I think a lot of it comes down to how you feel about it.

I think a cynic that sees it for what it is, a money making vacuum with corny theming, and they will spend the whole time rolling their eyes, but enjoying the technical aspects of the parks. This is worse during busy seasons.

But if you go into it just kinda taking in the effort that the cast members and ride operators put into just putting on this act, then you'll have fun. There are still a lot of good places to eat and drink around the parks, neat rides, and the people enjoying themselves are fun to be around.

If you want a little more thrill along with neat theme park stuff, then check out Universal too.
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 201x251px
it could bend?
>>
>>1224973
The characters are pretty much in little meet and greet corners, so you can essentially avoid them.
>>
I went to Disney World for the first time 2 years ago and it was the best time of my life. I went with an old school friend who is really in to the history of theme parks and animatronics and stuff like that who goes every year pretty much, so he was sort of like a tour guide and really made the trip for me. I suppose that raw enthusiasm for the place rubbed off on me and I appreciated the place so much more, but I think in general, if you have a friend to experience it with, Disney and Universal are the best places you can go on holiday. I feel terrible that I'm unlikely to experience it with him again since he's completely changed while he's been at uni and is unlikely to want to spend that sort of time with me again, especially now tht he has a boyfriend
>>
>>1225459
absolutely true
>>
>>1222962
>Disneyland Paris
prepare to be disappointed desu
>>
>>1225469
you are wrong my dindu friend
>>
>>1225587
Who so? Too many brown people?
I'd like to go mostly to experience their version of the Haunted Mansion ride.
>>
Anyone ever kinda been freaked out by the whole "secret castmembers disguised as regular park guests" thing? It kinda makes me think more about previous visits to Disney World
>all those moments where me and my family just so happen to run into another family from where we live (Or at least where we lived at the time) and struck a full on conversation
I kinda wonder if Disney park employees are lurking this thread right now. I hope they don't know me as that fucker who sang annoying songs on the bus during december 2004... or was it summer 2005? I forgot
>>
>>1225685
Not that Anon, but the feel of the park is different from the US parks, which makes sense given that it's on a different continent and the cultures are different.
The parks themselves are laid out quite spaciously, but that also reduces the "cosiness" a little, it is the 25th anniversary this year, so the parks should be in the best state it's been in at least a decade. Do not miss out on the Ratatouille ride, it is really nice.
>>
>>1225686
There is plain clothes security in the parks. Some maintenance workers are also in unassuming clothes when they have been called out to survey or identify faulty facilities.
>>
>>1225686
If you're going to be freaked out about anything at Disney World, you might as well think about those Magic Bands you're wearing.
The parks knows where you are within its grounds to within 8-12 inches at all times (and all your purchases, time spent in your room, where you walked, what stores you looked at). Very useful if you've got a lost kid, but also a Big Data marketing wet dream in many ways.

To be fair, it's best not to think of such things and just enjoy the experience.
>>
>>1225685
It's not got a good feel to it. Occasional bad weather, French rudeness etc. etc.
>>
>>1225926
As much as that's freaky, desu it's at least within their property and you most likely won't be wearing it once you're done with the park
>>
>>1225955
Very true, and I personally don't worry about it, it's only inside the parks.
And the added convenience that the bands allow for is damn amazing, I don't mind them gathering data on my themepark habits as a side-effect of that convenience.

But "fake guests/disguised staff" sounds too conspiracy theory-like, this at least is real.
>>
Damn I fucking can't stand adults who "love disney!!"

Why would you want to go to a super crowded place filled with annoying children and their families - unless you have children yourself, of course. I'm sure everything is overpriced as well
>>
>>1226227
>Why would you want to go to a super crowded place filled with annoying children and their families - unless you have children yourself, of course. I'm sure everything is overpriced as well
1) If you're an adult with no kids you go when the number of people in the parks are at a minimum (May and September outside the holiday weeks especially)
2) If you're alone or with two people you can be far more flexible with fast passes and stuff then you can with kids so you can get more done in less time.
3) Many of the restaurants are really good and not too over-priced so going on a foody-trip, especially during the Food & Wine Festival it is a great time, Drinking Around the World at Epcot is great fun if you don't have kids to look after.
4) Especially if it's not super crowded (which is the plan of #1) it is a great little bit of escapism, just getting away from the world for a few days.
No need to stress with strict itineraries if you don't want too and still great fun as an adult.
>>
>>1226225
I'm pretty sure that one "My experience working at Disney World" video pretty much confirmed that it was real. You know, it was that one with the stick figures and the guy going all Metal Gear Solid
>>
>>1226233
interesting, I'll have to look that up then.
It's an intriguing concept to manipulate perception to a certain level.
>>
>>1226233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_WaxuN4o78
this one?
>>
>>1226231
But why not go somewhere that's not a commercialized money-machine intended for children? That's not a place I'd want to go for "escapism".

I still can't see how you justify a few days of overspending, when I'm sure you could find the same offerings of food and drink at other places. While I understand the attraction if you're a big Disney fan (I do not understand, however, how any adult feel like this about a children's entertainment franchise), it seems that even the rides aren't really anything special, so just going for them seems strange as well.

Thanks for answering anyways
>>
>>1226236
Happy to attempt to answer your question Anon.

I do go to non-commercialized vacation destinations that as well (took a two week trip around Quebec a few years ago, flown around in a water-plane to lodges in the middle of nowhere, making hikes with guides and all that).
Occasionally I just love going to a place like a Disney Park and not feeling like I have to "adult" all day, feel a little like a kid again while enjoying great food and hospitality.

I can certainly understand that it's not for everyone, I'm a big Disney Fan and occasionally love to visit those places to unwind, but I don't go every year or anything.
>>
>>1226235
Yeah, not sure if that was the one where he mentions the secret employees, but it's definitely that guy
>>
Is it just the American Disney parks that have the weird policies & practices?

I've been to the Disneylands in Tokyo and Hong Kong, and I've never heard or encountered anything weird about those places. In Hong Kong, the most egregious policy I've seen was the banning of selfie sticks. I don't even give much of a shit about that policy; and even then, it was very loosely enforced, as I've witnessed countless guests use selfie sticks all around the park, within staff sight.

Then in America, I hear about really weird shit, like forcing guests to leave or change if they're dressed too similarly to a Disney character. I've heard that they once made a guest change her clothes because she was wearing a light blue dress that made her vaguely resemble Wendy Darling from Peter Pan.
>>
>>1226779
I think that's fictional, there are kids dressed up as Disney characters all the time and Disney loves that
>>
>>1226793
You know the policy is for adults and doesn't cover the halloween party, right?
>>
>>1225686
I work at hollywood studios lol
>>
Theme parks I've been to power rankings.

1. Universal Miami
2. DisneySea Tokyo
3. DisneyWorld Miami
4. Disneyland LA
5. Universal Osaka <- Complete shit. Never been somewhere so crowded in my life.

-
- power gap
-

Australian themeparks.

Go for the atmosphere, DisneySea had the best atmosphere I've ever been to. Everyone gets really into it, was mainly all adults wearing matching shirts. Great time.

Hitting up Singapore in 2 months will check out Universal there. Even if I feel like they're expensive as fuck sometimes and it's the same as before its one of those things once I've done I feel I can tick off and enjoy the country and area next time I'm there since I've done it already. Weird I know.
>>
>>1226915
Also note, I was worried about random stories being denied for tattoos at the Japan venues. 2 sleeves, leg sleeve. So packed long sleeves and pants in case in the middle of summer would of been hell but didn't have one issue in short shorts and shirt.

Plenty of photos with young people that's about it. In case it does affect anyone, was hard trying to get solid information on this before I went the first time.
>>
>>1226916
>I was worried about random stories being denied for tattoos at the Japan venues
I hear that tattoo bans are mainly used as a yakuza deterrent. Blatantly banning yakuza would take a crazy amount of balls to do, so banning tattoos is like a loophole.

Tattoo bans are also a good foreigner deterrent in smaller businesses, such as bath houses and public swimming pools. It filters out a good number of gaijin without being openly racist. Obviously cultural differences have a lot to do with it, and there's a good chance that these particular Japanese do not like tattoo culture.

You probably didn't have any issues at the theme parks because banning foreigners wouldn't make much economic sense.
>>
>>1227073
So I guess the point is, don't get a tattoo if you plan on visiting Japan in your life
>>
Not really into the Disney brand at all but into Star Wars, is it worth to go for mostly that? Is it the one in Anahiem or the one in Orlando that has it? Also I think I'd be into Universal Studios -those are the ones that reference more hollywood movie type shit right? I grew up literally down the road from a six flags and sea world and got burnt out on theme parks as a young teen. The rides are whatever it'd be everything else I'd be down for. Id be a sucker for some star wars theme x wing ride or whatever it is they have tho. Also that world cultures thing sounds kinda sick.
>>
>>1228437
I've never understood why people get tattoos, but then I guess I've never understood why people buy those spinning rims for the wheels of their cars either. People are odd.
>>
>>1228454
Yeah of course
You might get to see Darth Vader do a funky dance!
>>
>>1228454
Dude, Disneyland has changed quite a bit.

Even Hong Kong has Star Wars and Iron Man-themed attractions.
>>
>>1228454
If you are a Star Wars fan Disney Hollywood Studios is your best choice in Orlando. Also, there aren't a lot of crazy rides in Disney Parks. That's Universal Studios Adventure Island, and Busch Gardens. On a bus leaving Hollywood Studios for Magic Kingdom at this moment. The Star Wars fireworks display at 9pm was awesome
>>
>>1228454
You should wait until they build the Star Wars section in the Disney parks. It will be done in like two years and will probably be super awesome. Right now Hollywood Studios in Disney Orlando is full of Star Wars stuff but not really rides, just merchandise. They need time to fully integrate it
>>
I am doing drinking around the world right now. If you have traveled to these places it's fun comparing it to the real thing
>>
>>1229284
My son just asked me, "Are you Anthony Bourdain? Because it looks like you are getting drunk around the world..."

He is 13.
>>
>>1228454
There's a cool place to meet and greet and take pics in Orlando. The Star Tours ride is actually pretty neat, but like one poster said, there isn't much right now aside from a pretty cool fireworks show and some stage performances.

Also you can take pics with roaming stormtroopers and other star wars characters.

Though you could wait til Star Wars land is finished, but will be a ways away.
>>
>>1229396
>>1229260
word, yeah sounds like I need to wait.
but man, looking like ill be at least 30 by the time i go. guess this will be my great way to kick off the dirty thirties
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.