[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does air france mean by accessory?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

what does air france mean by accessory?
>>
Former Air France worker here. It means you can have your handbag + a casebag for camera, small music instruments, computer etc.. Call the hotline to make sure you can bring what you initially wanted to take with you in the cabin
>>
File: IMG_1206.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1206.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>1220887
Will do, thanks! For the record, since it's difficult to describe my bags over the phone, do you think this will be acceptable? I've brought these two to Asia on stingy Chinese airlines, across the U.S, and to Europe on Virgin.
>>
>>1220892
At first sight it seem to be what I described as an accessory. What's in the bag?
>>
>>1221248
In the picture, nothing. It's a backpack I also use for school.
>>
>>1221269
Not an accessory then
>>
>>1221270
aw, o-ok. Guess I'll have to pay. That's a bit ridiculous for a national airline though.
>>
The baguette of course
>>
>>1221272
Wouldn't your backpack be your handbag?
>>
I'd say laptop bag

I've brought a 19inch laptop bag everywhere i go and never had trouble
>>
>>1220892
Nope. It is a second carryon if both are full and equally sized. If empty I'd put it inside your other during boarding and remove to have with you after putting the rest above.
This ticket is letting you know you are being given an underseat space for a small piece of luggage and allowed one personal item like fannypack sized or slim computer case or camera or would also fit in the same spot together. I guess they charge for overhead carryon?
When you logon does it offer payment options for any second cabin items?
>>
KLM charged me for a laptop bag so be careful. I paid for 2 checked bags and had a backpack and a laptop bag for the cabin but the bitch at the counter made me check it in too and I had to pay for it so call and ask because KLM and AirFrance are partners.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.