[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Albuquerque

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: metro_city_albuquerque.jpg (97KB, 1230x420px) Image search: [Google]
metro_city_albuquerque.jpg
97KB, 1230x420px
I'm going out to Albuquerque for a couple weeks for a pilot. wtf should I do? Gonna be put up in a hotel and get a rental car.
>>
Pilot television production?
>>
>>1220688
Don't get stabbed or shot

Abq is a shithole
>>
>>1220688
Leave. Drive to Santa Fe. It's much nicer and funkier. Plus good hiking up in the hills above town.
>>
>>1220733
yea
>>
>>1220773
Not OP but isnt Santa Fe just a tourist trap whose "le funky" image is just something promoted by gift shops? I've never been there but it's always my impression. I just dropped google street view into a random spot in santa fe and there were a bunch of fat white tourists waddling around.
>>
>>1220906
That can be said of any tourist town in the world.
You have to dig deeper to find the good stuff.
There are usually good reasons why tourist spots exist even if they are long forgotten
>>
desu Arizona/New Mexico seem like the New Jersey of the southwest. I can't imagine there being much to do there.
>>
>>1220773
This. Santa Fe has a lot more stuff to do. If you're into nature or archaeological sites, there are plenty of hikes in the area you can check out, too. Bandelier is pretty awesome.
>>
>>1220926
There are long stretches between interesting stuff but there tons of top tier destinations in both states.
>>
>>1220789
What production and what is your role?

If you find yourself in downtown Albuquerque grab a drink at Sister bar or coffee at Deep Space Coffee.

Disregard what these fools are telling you. I was born and raised in New Mexico and was homeless and spent a good amount of time in El Serrano of Los Angeles as a drifter. Everywhere is unsafe. Just don't be an asshole and you'll be fine.
>>
>>1220688
There is nothing to do in Albuquerque, enjoy misary and drinking. hang out around the college and enjoy the fact that you can basically do nothing outside of daylight armed robbery to get arrested.

>>1220906
Santa Fe is a tourist trap but you KNOW when you are in tourist trap town, it's fucking night and day. If you are somewhat attractive though, it's easy to party and get laid.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.