[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carry-on for 12 day multi-stop Europe trip?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: carryon.jpg (37KB, 580x382px) Image search: [Google]
carryon.jpg
37KB, 580x382px
Is it possible to do this? What kind of bag is best, and any tips for packing? Will be staying 2-3 nights at a time in hotels around Italy, not cooking, will have laundry access.
>>
I almost always use only a carry on. I've got a 40 liter bag with an 18 liter daypack I roll up and bring along for just in case.

Laundry services are common and cheap just about everywhere these days. Any good hostel will have dishes and cookware to use.

As for packing, google how to ranger roll.
>>
wtf are u kidding me. I use carry-on for anything less than 2 months. wtf u need, socks, underwear and washing gear. maybe two shirts. done and done.
>>
Absolutely provided you aren't buying any bulky souvenirs.
https://youtu.be/LIk8v__Osm8?t=77
Do this for your pants, and roll all your other clothes. Wear your jacket (put it on your lap in the plane to use as a blanket). The hardest part is making sure you have enough liquids, since it all has to fit in your carry-on bag. If you want to pack on the heavier side, you can take a bag that fits the size of a personal item (check your airline for this) and stuff it with more clothes too. You can pack a huge amount of stuff like this, but test it out beforehand to make sure you can fit everything you'll need.
>>
Hey guys, I'm looking for a carryon bag that you can actually take hiking(with decent straps). Any suggestions. The osprey porter and Tortuga bag are all awesome if you're only hitting cities, but I want a good, functional bag like those with all the features that also has decent straps.

TIA
>>
>>1220849
Most hiking bags up to 45 liters will do.
>>
>>1220646
>stack the thickest part of the jeans on top of eachother
ok yea sure
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.