[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koper or Trieste? I am making a trip and those two cities are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (2MB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1000x667px
Koper or Trieste? I am making a trip and those two cities are along the way, we need to choose one to spend a few nights. Which one and why?
>>
Neither. Go to Piran.

Venetian architecture, the best food of any of the three, the best land (and) seascape, and just generally an immensity of charm and beauty.

Don't go to Portoroz. It's a concrete shithole.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>1219920
>That view you get from the side of the road from Croatian border (Secovlje) to Koper

But yeah I'd say Piran is best choice as well
>>
>>1219920
tell me about it
>>
>>1219911
I'd go to Piran too because it's most beautiful. But if you have to decide between the two cities you mentioned, I'd go to Trieste. It was part of the austrian-hungarian empire 100 years ago, it looks like an austrian city by the sea.
>>
>>1219911
I think you meant to say Trst
>>
>>1220189
no, doesn't have to be those two, just within range. Piran is doable.
>>
I'm checking Airbnb etc and acommodation-wise Piran seems fucked - no hostels, expensive private accommodation...
>>
Trst is nice, but like others have said Piran is amazing. Also, Trst je nas!
>>
So I've been planning it and I think we're fucked, the bus timetables for going to Piran are completely horrendous. There's even days with no services toour next stop so that changes things.
>>
File: prevozi.png (70KB, 1900x984px) Image search: [Google]
prevozi.png
70KB, 1900x984px
>>1221264
You can check prevozi.org to see if you can hitchhike if there is no public transportation at the time.

It's simple, people offer their rides so they can share the cost with people, they pick the time and how much they charge and if you agree you text or call them, arrange for where they pick you up etc...

From where are you going to Piran?
>>
>>1221298
Ljubljana. That sounds reasonable but risky, we want to set everything buses hostel etc way before hand.

Also, does anyone know Get by bus? Is it legit?
>>
>>1221686
>we want to set everything buses hostel etc way before hand.

Sure, that's the best way to go about it, but in case all other options fail. Haven't heard about Get by bus, since most public bus transportation is done by either Alpetour, Arriva or Integral. They sound touristy, but will have a look and see if they're serious.
>>
>>1221955
thanks man, I've asked locals and they don't know about it.
>>
up
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.