[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>German visiting Israel Would people people frequently come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Sunday stroll.jpg (94KB, 500x993px) Image search: [Google]
Sunday stroll.jpg
94KB, 500x993px
>German visiting Israel
Would people people frequently come up with history related stuff or even give me bad looks?
>>
>>1219072
Are you a walking parody of a Nazi with a Swastika or German flag? No?
Then nobody will give a shit.

If anything they will notice your European tan and know that you're a tourist at most.
>>
>>1219077
Even when talking to older people?
>>
I'm Lithuanian with bleach blond hair and blue eyes and when I went to Israel everyone asked me if I was German. Dunno what would have happened if I had said yes. They seemed relieved when I said no
>>
>>1219084
Unless you outright say that you're German or from Germany - people will assume you're just another tourist.
>>
>>1219072
I'll go there in two days
and am german myself, I don't think they give a shit. Hitler isn't in our head, only in our history books and they know it.
>>
>>1219086
Of course people wouldn't recognise i'm German when walking through the street.
This was more meant like: How would people react once they know i'm German.
>>
>>1219072
Pretend you're Jewish if it becomes an issue, like seriously I met an Israeli kid that said all Germans are Nazi's except the Jewish ones which I find funny because George Soros is a Jewish Nazi
>>
>>1219091
Why does it matter?
People react differently to different things.
If you, for whatever reason, have to announce to the world around you that you're German, do so and see how they react.
If you don't like and deem it's because of the country you're from, just say you're from somewhere else the next time.
How hard can that be?
>>
>>1219091
You can't predict how everyone will act, mostly of them won't care. If you're that scared just say you're from Luxembourg or Switzerland or Liechtenstein.
>>
>>1219159

Your statement is retarded and useless. Of course he can just try it out, but its literally the point of this board to get information beforehand.
>>
>>1219072
It's Israel, not Hollywood. They have got over it decades ago.
>>
>>1219221
Oh yeah, let's find out how every single citizen of a country will react to the same statement.

Just go and find out. What's the worst that could happen? Death?
>>
>>1219239
you dont need to know about every single citizen, just the average, the widespread opinion.

For example, most muslims absolutely hate jews. Of course not every single one, but the majority.
>>
File: 1447294601526.jpg (13KB, 240x150px) Image search: [Google]
1447294601526.jpg
13KB, 240x150px
>>1219399
>most muslims absolutely hate jews
This is an asinine statement and you are a fucking retard for thinking this. Nearly half of the world's Muslim population resides in three regions: Southeast Asia (also China), Central Asia, and South Asia. Out of those, the only country that has a history of egregious antisemitism that is actually reflected in the sentiment of the populace is Pakistan. Most Muslims in India, Bangladesh, Afghanistan etc... have never even met a Jew let alone give a shit about them. I'm sure plenty of people in rural India or Afghanistan don't even know what Judaism is. Trying to claim that there is widespread antisemitism in any of those countries is completely unsubstantiated and ridiculous. We can even go case by case with countries in the Middle East or Subsaharan Africa that have little to no modern antisemitic sentiment, such as Tanzania.

Even within the Middle East and North Africa where state-sponsored antizionism is prevalent, the assertion that most Muslims in those countries "hate Jews" is still baseless. For example, even though the Iranian government is staunchly anti-Israel, Iranians scored the lowest among Middle Eastern countries in polls regarding unfavorable opinions on Jews. Not only are you conflating Islam with the Middle East and North Africa, but you're conflating state-sponsored antizionism with popular antisemitism; and perhaps even more egregious than both of those assumptions, you're conflating the position of the state with the opinion of the people. Even if those feelings were there, the jump from "dislike" or "don't recognize" to "absolutely hate" is massive and fallacious. Fuck off with this inane bullshit.
>>
>>1219072
Seeing as how Israel wouldn't exist if it weren't for you, no.
>>
Most people won't care, some might
It's just like any other country, most people are ok and some are cunts
Even if someone will start bitching about Nazi Germany, just ignore it because they'll won't attack you or anything like that so who cares about a few dirty looks?
Or you can just say you're from an other country
That's what I do all the time, people might go off on me because I'm Israeli so I just say I'm from Russia or whatever, they don't ask for I.D
>>
I remember watching the World Cup final with a bunch of Israeli. All of them were rooting for Germany. Every single one of them.
Fucking Stockholm Syndrome, I swear.
>>
>>1219480
>I wonder why Israeli's would root for the team playing against Argentina

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentina%E2%80%93Israel_relations
>>
>>1219072
You are goyim. It doesn't matter where you're from. You are not one of God's chosen.
>>
I'm full blooded Turkish but I have a German passport and will probably tell people I'm German. Would I have a problem?
>>
No one cares, man. There are plenty of German tourists in Israel. It's actually kind of feels absurd that people even think that way.

>>1220047
No one would care one way or another man. Israel is a lot more chill than people on the internet always assume.
>>
File: 1453555842223.jpg (6KB, 198x131px) Image search: [Google]
1453555842223.jpg
6KB, 198x131px
>>1219480
>Fucking Stockholm Syndrome, I swear
>>
>>1219072
As an Israeli i can tell you it's alright.
No one will give a shit even if they'd knew you're German.
But... Israel right now is very nationalist so i'd recommend if you're outside of Tel-aviv or Jerusalem just don't go showing off you're German.
but no one will care desu

btw I hate those idiots soldiers who go with their weapon on civilian clothes while on vacation. Freaking attention lovers
>>
>>1219415
Good post, JIDF eternally btfo'ed. Too bad they won't understand anything past "asinine", as it's too complicated a word for them.
>>
>>1219072
Keep in mind that with a stamp from Israel in your passport, a couple of Arab countries could prevent you from entering.
>>
>>1221894
They don't stamp passports anymore if you fly in. You just get a piece of paper.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.