[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What about sex while travelling? Is it different or easier to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161228_140139050.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161228_140139050.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
What about sex while travelling?
Is it different or easier to have sex abroad?
Are tour co travellers generally more open minded because they know that you are going to split the next morning and you wont see each other ever again anyway?
Give me your thoughts and experiences as this is a topic that is barely, if ever talked about.

Pic unrelated
>>
>as this is a topic that is barely, if ever talked about

You're shitting me
>>
>>1218908
Please prove me wrong i am genuinely curious.
>>
>>1218899
Beside it being the most understood stereotype, "going to x to bang foreign chicks!", it's an evolutionary trait that humans have developed to promote our survival.
>>
>>1218899
Ok I'll take the time to answer you question;
YES, it is easier to have sex abroad for the following factors:

>more beautiful
when you're in a different country, you're ''exotic'' to the local women, so you're more attractive to them. Local women are also ''exotic'' to you, therefore more attractive to you. So you get more looks than at home, and also believe there are more attractive women than at home. Win-Win

>Girls are far away from their main dick and emergency dicks
Pretty much sums it up. Picture 2 hot Stacy's that want to ''find themselves'' and decide to leave their rich Californian suburb and to a trip together to India. They'll be far away from home with Chad in the US, and eventually they're gonna crave some dicks.
One day, they go to a bar because they want some dick, but all the people present are either smelly indians or fat autists.
You might be the dick they're looking for to relieve em from dat itch

>Alcohol culture
most plebs and sluts that travel drink alcohol or get drunk on a daily basis. And I don't have to tell you about drunk girls now do I ?

>you ain't home and no one is
That means everyone is relaxed and happier. Nobody has to wake up at 5am to get to work.
Everyone is out of their comfort and therefore will be more open and social

>Hoessss, I got hoooeessss in different area codes
You're in a different country, or perhaps another continent. Nobody will find out what you did. Nobody will slut-shame you. You will never see again the people you fucked while on vacation. No pressure, yolo it up faggot
>>
>>1218916
You think that sex abroad is a rarely talked about thing?

Stay on this board for about another week and check back in
>>
>>1218959
what. nobody has ever talked about sex on this board
>>
>>1218899
>>
>>1218916
>>1218899
Lurk moar
No, seriously. Not a week goes by without a sex thread.
>>
Go to a part of the world where the people don't look like you. You'll be considered exotic to the local girls, especially if you're attractive, and they'll be exotic to you. It's actually somewhat more difficult in most US destinations because the women have plenty of attractive men to pick from though, and you likely have no distinguishing characteristics at first glance to put yourself above them. Of course there are a lot of women though, so it's still somewhat easy, but nothing compared to the lack of real competition in less traveled parts of the world.
>>
how is china and other asian countries for a white european? i'm at least average by looks, only 176 cm tall
>>
>>1219849
If you're not interested in the desert climate in China or the history then skip it. Pick another country. I've heard travel to China is difficult with their government from my uncle. Japan is nice from what I've heard, and I've been looking into Hong Kong as a travel destination for a little while now. Also I've seen many people here say Vietnam is exceptional. Outside of the major cities I'd imagine sex tourism is kind of difficult though. Granted, that's nearly everywhere on Earth though.
>>
>>1219850
It's actually the opposite way around, I'm not going on a sex trip. I'm planning going to China next year. Mostly interested in nature and cities, but also the history and culture generally.

However, I'd also like to finally fuck some girls
>>
>>1218954
I loved your response.
Thx mate
>>
>>1218908
Maybe he only comes here after those threads get deleted. Because it's okay to have prostitution in the sticky, and every first post of Japan General, but merely talking about sex or hooking up while traveling gets your thread deleted here for some reason
>>
>>1219847
>somewhat more difficult in most US destinations
until they hear your accent
>>
>>1219850
Every single point in this post is described by the poster as being based on second or third hand information.

If you don't know, but feel the need to respond with a post, you can just say you don't know, you have never been there. No disgrace in that.
>>
>>1218899
Can you get aid at home? If so, you can probably get laid when traveling. If not... you're still going to be you when overseas, sorry.
>>
>>1219889
This response always misses the point of whatever question is being asked/discussed. Yet someone always feels the need to spout this meme. OP never said he couldn't get laid home, or asked if he could get laid abroad. He proposed a topic on the differences, which there are.
>>
I had about 80% success rate on Tinder in SE Asia as a 6'4 white guy...it was like being the bombshell blond back home.
>>
>1. Get Tinder Plus
>2. (optional) Make your main profile picture something with a dog, or a tiger, or some other cute thing
>3. Set location to a large city in any 3rd world country where the girls are your type.

Manila, Jakarta, Saigon, Kuala Lumpur, Bogota, Lima, Sao Paulo, Manaus, Mexico City. If you don't get fuckloads of attention from these cities, get a non-autist to take pictures for you.

>4. Start swiping after an hour.

There's your answer.
>>
>>1219849

In my experience, from easiest to hardest to actually fuck them:

>Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
>Philippines (Cebu/Manila)
>Thailand (Bangkok)
>Taiwan
>Vietnam (Saigon/Da Nang/Nha Trang/Hanoi)
>China
>Japan

Some of these countries are super easy to get interest from girls, but it's trickier to convert that to actually fucking them. Either because the culture is weird as fuck and takes some time to figure out, or they're conservative and you have to invest some time into each girl and make them feel like your girlfriend first.

Of course, all of these are going to be easier for the average /trv/ autist than any western country.

South America is also unbelievably easy - maybe easier than Asia - *if* you speak spanish at an advanced level.
>>
>>1219906
Not really, anon you replied to never said Op said that.
They basically said IF you have no game at home then travelling is not going to change that. It's completely relevant to what's being discussed.
>>
>>1220088
But the way the OP is phrased it's already implied you are having sex at home.
>>
>>1218899
I don't waste time with hostel whores anymore, fucking girls always want to take it slow even when they will only be around for a week, I can understand this approach beck home, but when traveling?

Why are girls always demis?
>>
>>1218899
>this is a topic that is barely, if ever talked about
Are you shitting me
>>
>>1218954
Same principles apply to local women too i find: Especially women from more restrictive countries where it is frowned upon to have casual sex. And if you do the entire cummunity is going to find but if you hook up with a foreginer who you'll probably never see again no one will find out.
We all have urges, no matter what ours or their society tells us.
>>
>>1220299
>hostel whores
>want to take it slow

Wait, what? Hostel girls are the sluttiest group of girls that I've ever encountered. Especially solo traveling girls - become her friend when she checks into the hostel, take her out and get drunk with her, and your work is done.
>>
Most classic thing about having sex with a traveller is when you both excuse each other for being hairy "down there".
>>
>>1220367
1. Become her friend at check in
2. Go out for drinks
4. Profit
>>
>>1220375
wow this is inspiring
>>
>>1220376
what do you say to her for 4?
>>
>>1220375
I have hair, but I am not a hairy guy. I have never excused it. I have had women initially surprised that had hair, but none turned off buy it, even when I offered to shave, for repeat encounters, they were like don't worry about it. I reckon the initial reaction was just surprise at encountering someone unshaved this day in age.
>>
Even if you're too spergy to get with other travelers or locals, you can always fuck hookers. Fucking hookers in different places around the world is a pretty fun cultural experience too.
>>
>>1220426
ew
>>
>>1220376
What is step 3?
>>
>>1220367
This.

I'm a girl and whenever I'm in a hostel solo I'm also hoping to get some decent quality dick in addition to my travels. It's part of the fun!
>>
>>1220535
Date rape.
>>
>>1220613
You're a "girl" eh?
So what happens in between you guys getting drunk, and you getting some good D?
>>
>>1220421
Yeah these days usually everyone is clean shaved. I have hair but not a bush, girls usually have nothing or very little. But sometimes ive been "too hairy" and almost a little relieved when she is hairy too lol
>>
>>1219889
This
>>
>>1220768
kys
>>
If you have trouble having sex at your home city, you will have trouble having sex overseas
>>
>>1220823
says the 400 pound neckbeard
>>
>>1221265
Nope. Married father of two, mid thirties. Though I had my days fucking around the world. OP asked about differences, which there are. He is just trying to start a discussion, the same way guys sit around and discuss these things in IRL. Nowhere does it imply that the "can't gey laid at home..", but someone always feels the need to spout it everytime sex and travel are mentioned, no matter it's relevancy. Several times in this thread alone. It's become a meme in if itself and is annoying
>>
>>1220857
>>1221265
Even if you feel it's relevant, the fact that it is repeated shows respondents don't even read the thread. No need to repest the same thing basically verbatim. But they see the word "sex" and go on autopilot
>>
>>1221278
>>1221279
well that is all true and i would not be here if the topic was not relevant to my interests but how often do we come further than this one meme and "foreigner appeal"
>>
>>1220535
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/profit
>>
>>1221514
So there isn't one?
>>
File: 1484191740078.gif (4MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1484191740078.gif
4MB, 450x253px
>>1221520
>>
>>1221568
That's a rare meme, m8, haven't seen that in years...
>>
>>1221645
Is sweden cucked to the point where any non refugee dick looks good to the locals?
Should i stop spending too much time on /pol/ ?
>>
>>1221766
/pol/ is always right tho
>>
>>1218916
The archive could prove you wrong
>>
>>1221766
using the word cuck and going to pol are serious indicators of virginity
>>
>>1221784
Dont actually go to /pol/ but i know of they're stereotypes
Used cuck because its a simple way of describing what i meant.
>>
>>1218899

if someone is sexually attracted to you and either you or them make a move, you'll end up having sex

If they're not attracted to you there will be no sex, if noone makes a move there'll be no sex. What is working in your favour though is travel = tons of alcohol so the only factor you really need to work on is making the person in question want to hook up w u.
>>
>>1221785
>stereotypes
exactly
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.