[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the must sees when in Mexico and South America?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1488058237488.png (4MB, 1228x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1488058237488.png
4MB, 1228x1230px
What are the must sees when in Mexico and South America?
>>
>>1218643
I'm from and live in Cancun, Mexico.

lived here all my life, it's a beautiful city. but don't come here in the sprint break season. A lot of annoying white people thinking they can do whatever they want here.

fun fact. me and my brother-in-law run a small taco stand/bar on tiera luminada which is a huge spring break hot spot for tourist.

ever since 1999 we decided that spring break tourism is not worth the loud, obnoxious and nasty behavior we get from white people here in cancun.

so me and my brother-in-law every spring break season. we both spill mucus and boogers in the food we make. we also serve fruit punch that we make using toilet water and also spit in that.

we do good in spring break but americans are really annoying the way the behave.

still a really nice place to visit. just don't be a asshole
>>
>>1218646
No mames cabron. Porque haces eso?
>>
>>1218669
porque los pinche gavachos son bien culeros guey no te creas. la otra ves un pendejo y so pinche mierda de mujer me tratator de pasar un peso falso y todavia la descaridad de enjarse con migo. que se vallan a chingar a su pinche puta madre todos los gueritos de mierda.

y ora con ese perro de trump MAS les voy a desvir a todos los gringos los mocos y flemas.

viva mexico cabrones!!!
>>
>>1218742
Ajajaj no mames wey. Por lo menos chingate unas putas americanas cabron.
Todavia tienes el taco stand? Y si voy, a Cancún a hecharme unos taquitos y a cojer putas, while smoking marijuana?
>>
>>1218758
Pinche pendejo xd
>>
>>1218758
si todavia lo tengo. si le sacamos una buena lana en los tiempos de turismo que es en los meses de abril y mayo.

ni me gustan las gueras americanas, muy cochinas y muy petochas carnal. asta se puede uno enfermar.

lo bueno que mas turismo colombiano lla esta llegando. por lo menos ellos tienen mas educacion y se conportan mejor.

y ni se te ocurra venir a cancun con marijuana guey. te agarra un federal o peor un municipal de cancun te van a extorsionar por todo. asa te dejan sin calsones guey. esos malditos son bien rata.
>>
>>1218763
Shhiiieeet. Jaja
No pos si voy a Cancún a lo mejor te caigo por ahi wey.
Me gustan las colombianas. I need to lift though.
>>
>>1218765
las colobianas estan mucho mas mejor que las americanas.

y no son tan cochinas que se aquestan con cualquier
>>
>>1218766
+1
>>
Currently in Puerto Vallarta
It's alright but damn the beach is garbage compared to the Carribeans/Cancun
>>
you are a dirty motherfucker sir, i commend your efforts. If i decide to go to Cancun, we will drink beers and eat at a different restaurant
>>
>>1218887
yeah but which one?
I never told the name.

I also serve beer and cocktails.
and food too.

that's what people get for being asshole. there is a new trend that americans come with fake money and try and use it to buy food for free.

beside, i never understand? why is it that americans call mexicans rapist and criminals yet come to mexico to do the same? 3 girls got raped here American girls by American men last year? yet WE are the criminals?

I'm glad I spit green mucus in the bloody marry mixer in the back. fuck all of you too.

you love mexican food, mexican beer, mexican beaches but not mexican people.

go fuck yourselfs
>>
>>1218903
your hostility makes me love you more babyboo
>>
>>1218643
Macchu picchu
>>
File: images-1.jpg (4KB, 284x160px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
4KB, 284x160px
>>1218903
>>1218646

Brotha you got problems. You should probably get yourself checkout. Lived in California all my life and their are plenty of shitty Mexicans in my neck of the woods.

You should not generalize people and get all hateful toward close to 330 million people.

I currently want to go teach english in Mexico and learn Spanish....and its bitter/angry people like you that make me rethink my decision. You embarrassing your nation right now. I love Mexican, especially las chicas.
>>
>>1219403
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS FAGGOT
>>
>>1219403
Well southerners are rather... Primitive and quite despicable.

Try choose a decent state (in the north) if you come here.
>>
>>1219477
Wait, are you talking about Mexico or the US?
>>
>>1218643
I feel like this would be a too big of a list to even compile given how fucking huge South America is.

There's gotta be multiple "must sees" in every country
>>
>>1219477
Found the guy who hasn't been to the south

I have been to the North and South and found out that people in the north are the same as the people in the south

You're just a retarded faggot who can't form his own opinion so has to leech off others and act like they are your own
>>
>>1218646
Jaja te la mamaste puto

>>1218643
What atractives are you looking for ? Natural or Cultural ??
>>
>>1218643
Saying 'bout the "must see" places in México:
El cañon del sumidero-Chiapas
Museo Nacional de Antropología-Mexico City
Sierra Norte-Oaxaca
>>
>>1219659
natural
>>
>>1218646
malparido hijo de puta

deseo que te vayas a la muerte
>>
>>1218763
jaja crees que las colombianas tienen mas educacion de los americanos? he encontrado la idiota
>>
>>1218646
Oye wey yo también vivo en Cancun que pedo, donde esta tu stand?
No me digas que esta por plaza forum. Lmao
>>
>>1218646

Are asians shit to you? Pls no booger in my drink mexibro
>>
>>1219679
Check on the sourthen states, Chiapas is the best exponent of Natural atractives with the Lacandona jungle and the Las Nubes falls.
Anyway here are some other atractives
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.