[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much to travel to Hawaii?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: received_388796234810468.jpg (75KB, 900x400px) Image search: [Google]
received_388796234810468.jpg
75KB, 900x400px
How much does the trip to Hawaii cost? Btw I live in New Mexico
>>
That depends entirely of what level of amenities you require.
>>
>>1218028
I'm mostly asking to see what the average cost of traveling there would be
>>
Bring a tent and your own snorkel and you can do any island for free.
Public transport is cheap and comprehensive.
If you're in Honolulu, go to Chinatown for all your meals. Better food than you'll get anywhere in Waikiki, and cheap.

It's expensive to get to any islands besides Oahu, unfortunately.
>>
File: IMG_20160830_154219 2.jpg (5MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160830_154219 2.jpg
5MB, 3024x4032px
not OP but bumping this thread. Trying to squeeze a Hawaii trip before the end of spring and want to know how much it'll cost for about 5 days from AZ.

Basically deciding where I want to spend the rest of my life in The US and Hawaii is last on this list to see before I decide this summer.
>>
So i can just camp on the beaches there? Isn't there some kind of permit I should know about?
>>
>>1217993
I spent about 220$ per week back in 2014 for two weeks on a shared apartment type hostel in south Oahu, and 3 days by pipeline on the north shore in a small family owned "hostel" for 50 per night (150 all together). I was going to go to maui and bigisland but ended up leaving to go to california. the price for the ticket there from new mexico was around 500 ONE WAY and 270 one way back to LA. keep in mind I did this at the last minute i did very little research, so im sure you wouldn't end up spending 1500+ (with food /rent and all just in two weeks) the bus was great, for very cheap ($2? ithink) you can go around the entire island and it was never very crowded ( I went in august ). Do some research check airbnb's for a cheap flat and also look into going to maui over honolulu I found honolulu to be very very very fucking touristy - it was horrendous! and eat cheap grocery store food, a lot of the grocery stores such as times and foodland have freshly bbq'd and grilled meats and poke, also spam musubi from 711 is pretty good for the price. I was pretty dumb the first week and wasted over 100 bucks on hawaiian food and burgers! + airline food.
>>
>>1217993
im going to mexico city, where do you think i should go after getting there
>>
>>1218100
That sounds pretty cool, you're right about going to Honolulu, I've read that its way too much of a tourist zone. Thanks for the information anyhow!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.