[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saudi Arabie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Anybody ever been to audi Arabia?
supposed to go there for 2 weeks for work.

what to wear ? what to bring?
what do i need to know?

pic related: not the city where i have to work though
>>
>>1217318
Hey we might be there together I can show you around, who do you work for?
>>
>>1217319
german company
installing a maschine
>>
>>1217318
If you are off on the weekends, try to get over to Bahrain if you want any fun. There's a bridge to the island
>>
>>1217406
On google earth, Bahrain looks like a good place to strand prisoners. What exactly can you do there for fun?
>>
>>1217408
Whores, alcohol, clubs,water park, zoo, F. Cultural stuuf, old fortd, tree of life, burial mounds, a good museum. Good food.

Here is a thread I was answering questions in, but forgot about it and never finished answering. AMA

http://archive.4plebs.org/trv/thread/1204623/#1205072
>>
>>1217318
In a class society, dress like a classy person. It changes the treatment given to you.
>>
It's fucking cold here m8. Snowed in Riyadh a few weeks ago.
>>
>>1217437
That explains a lot. I taught a sort of remedial English course at my college for FOB Arabs who needed to understand fluently before they could take other courses. They were always so obsessed with fashion I thought maybe they were repressed homosexuals.
>>
Lived there for 8+ years

The initial couple months is a little annoying getting used to no bars, no nightclubs, no cinemas

But once you get a solid VPN going with a fast internet connection bundle, you get used to living there, and eventually start liking the idyllic, peaceful society that is Saudi Arabia. Sure the laws are draconic as fuck, but there is virtually no crime there. You can leave your house unlocked if you really wanted to. I once left my laptop at the food court of a really busy mall, and got there like 6 hours later and asked around for lost and found, and they said someone handed it in, and I got it back.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.