[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Colorado fun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Colorado_in_United_States.svg.png (34KB, 270x167px) Image search: [Google]
Colorado_in_United_States.svg.png
34KB, 270x167px
Arizona checking in. Couple of my friends rant and rave about colorado. When i ask them about it they mostly just tell me about the hiking and breweries. Im convinced they just go there cuz its 80 bucks from phoenix to Colorado round trip. I guess i dont see anything it has that other AZ doesnt. Am i wrong? Is it worth visiting and if so what should i checkout there?
>>
Califag here.

Colorado was chill. I liked the brews and mountains. Even if Cali has better brews generally huehue. Its not a meme. Dunno how these compare to those of Arizona.

Colorado is pretty good for ski bumming although Cali can be too.
>>
I've been to 48 states and it's my favorite. Beautiful, friendly, interesting. Easy to show up in town and leave with a dozen friends.
>>
>>1216931
Depends on where you go. If you're not into skiing and you go to a ski-town, you will hate everyone.
High concentration of weedlmao douchebags who recently moved from other states. Beautiful landscapes though. The cities are chill.
>>
>>1216931
It's pretty in the mountains
other than that, weed
>>
>>1218061
>weed
Maybe not for long.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/02/23/cannabis-industry-roiled-white-house-comments-enforcement/98323774/
>>
AZ here as well, but I have relatives in Boulder and have traveled to Colorado quite a bit. It does have good hiking and breweries...but so does Arizona. Colorado is a great summertime trip for an Arizona resident to get out of the heat.

Good skiing/snowboarding as well.
>>
>>1218072
>fake news
>>
>>1216931
Downtown Denver and state resorts are fun. everything else is Camden-tier.
>>
I think it is well worth the time to check it out. I have lived in northern Colorado for a while now and yes, the hiking here is great. There is a lot of good ways to spend your time. Be it hiking, skiing, biking, or toking with the locals. The people are friendly and the local IPAs are worth the cash, brother. Enjoy haha
>>
>>1216931
Humble folks without temptations.
>>
>>1219658
You forgot ample parking day and night.
>>
Me and 2 buddies want to move to Colorado. Not looking for fun (though 2 of us are potheads and it does factor in). Where's the cheapest place we can move there? Any jobs that'd be good for a trio of late 20s/uneducated losers?
>>
>>1219753
Good jobs and a cheap place to move to in Colorado for admitted late 20s/uneducated loser potheads?

Try clinical test subject and fuck off we're full.
>>
>>1219870
nobody is a "native" in this state.
>>
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>1219870
Lemme guess, you moved there 4 years ago
>>
>>1220105
Except for downtown Denver, the entire state is empty and peppered with suburbs and megachurches.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.