[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: mx-lgflag.gif (19KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
mx-lgflag.gif
19KB, 500x286px
I have a trip planned for Mexico City in March, what can I expect?
>>
File: 1485387149483.jpg (432KB, 750x850px) Image search: [Google]
1485387149483.jpg
432KB, 750x850px
>>1216334
Mexicans.
>>
>>1216334
tacos y burritos
>>
>>1216334
Air pollution. The air quality in Mexico City is disgusting, I feel physically ill every time I have a stopover there on the way to see my uncle. Buy a pollution mask and spend a day at most exploring the ruins and head straight for Vallarta or any other coastal tourist destination.
>>
>>1216365
I've spent a lot of time in China so I don't think that the pollution would be too much of a problem for me, but since you frequent the city, is there anything else that you could tell me?
>>
>>1216380
I frequent the airport man, only travelled once in Mexico City and spent the next few days coughing up fluid and blowing black stuff out my nose. Would avoid the airport altogether but sometimes direct flights are more expensive so I often end up going through there.
>>
Leaf in Puerto Vallarta here.
Weather is nice, girls are superb and food is awesome.
The beach is kinda meh, but whatever
>>
>>1216365
oh calm the fuck down you faggot. it's not that bad.
>>
>>1216552
>it's not that bad
Maybe if you grew up in Commiefornia and are used to having your lungs raped every day, but those of us from civilized realize that it is in fact disgusting and rather bad for one's health.
>>
>>1216821
*civilized locales
>>
>>1216352
we don't have burritos in mexico you ignorant fuck, that's tex-mex.
>>
Here are some real recommendations, kind of random since you haven't said what you're into.

Art/Tourist:
- Museo de Arqueologia
- Museo de Arte Moderno
- Museo de Arte Contemporaneo
- Bellas Artes
- Casa Museo Frida Kahlo
- Zocalo
- Angel de la Independencia
- Centro de Coyoacan
- Mercado de Sonora

If you want to go to the pyramids, it's like 1.30hrs from downtown. Look up Teotihuacan and find a route. If you got money even an Uber would work.

Nightlife:
- Garibaldi
- Zona Rosa (if you're gay/want to explore more decadent clubs)
- Random bars in Condesa/Roma (there are several kinds, from dive bars to punk clubs)

Girls are easy if you're looking to fuck some, just remember the darker the skin and the shittier the bar/club the higher the chance they have an STD. Go for white or light brown girls.

I'd recommend staying in Condesa, Roma, Juarez or Cuauhtemoc neighborhoods because everything's close to or in those and there are a lot of people that speak English and they're relatively safe neighborhoods.

If you want more specifics I'll come back tonight, I've been a couple of times for months at a time so I know some stuff.
>>
>>1216858
Had an amazing burrito this morning in baja sur
>>
>>1216334
Oh and 50 dollar hookers do not exist here
>>
>>1216860
Juarez and Cuauhtemoc are not neigborhoods, they are boroughs (much bigger).
>>
>>1217110
Yes we all know how much you jack up the prices, no true monger bothers with the BS in Mexico anymore these days.
>He actuslly thought $50 was a tempting offer
>>
>>1217123
whats a good price
>>
>>1216365
I didn't notice any air pollution when i was there recently.
>>
>>1217141
I got an offer from craigslist for 1700 pesos for one hour and that was after haggling
>>
>>1217252
fuck at least its cheaper than here in America where an average looking chick costs at least 120
>>
>>1217364
Fucking feminism. Its just as bad as a union.
>>
File: Mexico City.png (4MB, 1228x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Mexico City.png
4MB, 1228x1230px
Since you are a tourist, this
>>
>>1217985
sir what is this
>>
>>1217985
what's the story behind those two doggos
random statue or is it anything like Hachi in Japan?
>>
>>1217985
top right corner, is that a mountain?
>>
>>1217116
you fucking retarded nigger there are both a neighborhood and a borough called Cuauhtemoc and the borough is Benito Juarez, the neighborhood is just "Juarez". I will fucking fight you ignorant piece of shit.
>>
>>1218103
those are two volcanos.The Iztaccihuatl and the Popocatepetl, If I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>1218203
1v1 me rust fggt
>>
>>1216858
burritos are common in parts of Northern Mexico
>>
>>1216860
>darker the skin....

That's such bullshit, you made that up. Also, nobody goes to Mexico for white girls, I'm happy with getting any kind of chick, but mestizas are what I'm looking for if I'm going to Mexico.
>>
>>1218084
From top to bottom and left to right

>Row one
- Xochimilco canals, in southern Mexico City
- Monument to the Heroic Cadets (some kids who fouhgt in the Mexican-American war), in Chapultepec forest
- Hemicycle to Juárez (one monument to some Mexican president), in the Alameda park on the historic centre
- Iztaccihuatl and Popocatepetl volcanoes in the distance.

>Row 2
- Paseo de la reforma (some street)
- Coyoacán fountain (coyoacán is a neighborhood that used to be a colonial town separate from the main city but was eventually swallowed, Coyoacán means “place of coyotes" in nahuatl, hence the fountain).
- Equestrian statue of Charles IV of Spain, in the Tacuba street on the historic centre
- Santa Fe, one of Mexico City's major business districts, located in the west part of the city.

>Row 3
- Monument to the Revolution, the building was initially planned as the Federal Legislative Palace during the regime of Porfirio Díaz (a dictator), it never got completed and it became a monument of the revolution fought against him. It is the tallest triumphal arch in the world and it has a little museum in the bottom.
- Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral, largest cathedral in the Americas, right beside the zocalo square and above the main temple of tenochtitlan ruins. Some stones of the main pyramid of tenochtitlan were used in its construction.
- Bellas Artes Palace, a theatre constructed by Porfirio Diaz, in the Alameda park in the historic centre
- Bank of Mexico and the Postal Palace, half a block away from Bellas Artes

>Row 4
- San Ildefonso College, and art museum in the historic centre
- Latin-American Tower, a skyscraper in downtown Mexico City. It was the world's first major skyscraper successfully built on highly active seismic land.
- Angel of Independence, It resembles the July Column in Paris and the Berlin Victory Column in Berlin.
- Morisco Kiosk, Santa Maria la Ribera neighborhood.
>>
>>1218364
>Row 5
- Old Convent in the Desierto de los Leones National Park, a forest West of Mexico City
- Cumbres del Ajusco National Park, a forest South of Mexico City
- Chapultepec forest, near the centre of Mexico City
- Chapultepec castle, in the chapultepec forest, where the emperor Maximilian of Habsburg lived, it is now the National Museum of History.

>Row 6
- A view of the City from the Napoles neighborhood, you can see the "Cruz Azul" football stadium right next to the biggest bullfighting ring in the world.
- San Angel neighborhood
- San Angel neighborhood
- A generic view from the city
>>
>>1218101
It is just a fountain in the center of the Coyoacán plaza, which contains a bronze sculpture of two coyotes, which refer to the borough’s name. (Coyoacán = place of coyotes" in nahuatl.
>>
>>1218344
You need to go to south america
>>
>>1216821
Is this the so called tourism authism?
>>
>>1219885
He probably breathes in cow farts
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.