[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were given a visa to visit the DPRK, would you use it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

If you were given a visa to visit the DPRK, would you use it?

Thinks to consider:
>You will be with a guide the entirety of your time outside of your hotel
>Your hotel room will be bugged
>Speaking bad about the glorious leader can earn you a deportation and travel ban and give your guide up to 20 years forced labor
>What you take pictures of will be regulated
>You will have to make a trip to Mansudae and leave flowers
>>
>>1216153
A chance to visit the world's most isolated country? Hell yes I would
>>
>>1216153
you'd be daft not to. as long as you do what you're told to and don't act like a complete and utter retard it would be incredible.
>>
>>1216153
I have been to DPRK, as have many other anons. Getting in is easy. You just need to sign up for a guided tour.

Also, some of your greentexts were false. If you're going to do a DPRK thread at least do it right.
>>
>>1216153
>If you were given a visa to visit the DPRK, would you use it?
Yes. "I have not been everywhere, but it is on my list."

>Thinks to consider:
>>You will be with a guide the entirety of your time outside of your hotel
Yes, which is not ideal, but it is their country; their rules.

>>Your hotel room will be bugged
Some poor Nork bastard is going to listen to farting and snoring. Too bad for him, not an issue for me.

>>Speaking bad about the glorious leader can earn you a deportation and travel ban and give your guide up to 20 years forced labor
Not the only place in the world with lese majesty laws, not a huge problem.

>>What you take pictures of will be regulated
See "Their country: their rules" above.

>>You will have to make a trip to Mansudae and leave flowers
Not a problem, I can be thinking snide comments in my mind while doing it. If I filed through the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum in respectful silence, I can leave flowers somewhere.
>>
>>1216153
You're acting like it's notoriously difficult to get a visa. It's not. I'd say Bhutan is more difficult because of the costs.

It's not for me though, i don't like to be kept on a tight leash.
>>
>>1216170
How expensive is it to go and stay there for like a week or so?
>>
>>1216189
It's not cheap. Check out what tours are available from the companies like Koryo or Young Pioneers. You also have to arrange a flight to Beijing first by yourself, most of the time.
>>
>>1216180
Probably the most difficult country to get a visa for is Saudi Arabia. Although there are rumors they are soon starting to make tourist visas available as part of guided tours.
>>
>>1216170
Which ones are false?
I got most of this from wikitravel thb
>>
>>1216197
>Your hotel room will be bugged
Probably not. Why would they?

>Speaking bad about the glorious leader can earn you a deportation and travel ban and give your guide up to 20 years forced labor
Only in extreme cases. Just use common sense. Even if you accidentally let something bad slip, your guides will just pretend not to hear it. To actually get into serious trouble, you specifically have to go out of your way to be a jackass. And it's your guides who get into trouble first, as a tourist the worst that can happen is deportation, unless you are a complete fucking idiot like some in the news lately.

>What you take pictures of will be regulated
You can take pictures of everything, except military things outside DMZ. In fact the guides encourage you to take pictures of everything.
>>
I'm actually going to NK in the summer.
>>
>>1216153
Hell the fuck yeah I would, I couldn't visit the DMZ from the South side because I was born in Cuba and I am extremely curious about Nork and its aspie leader
>>
File: 1484754554380.jpg (168KB, 429x287px) Image search: [Google]
1484754554380.jpg
168KB, 429x287px
>Fly to north korea
>Get bitches pregnant
>Read about Nork women being punished for having bastard children with western man
>Kek
>>
I used to take tours in as a guide ive been in around 12 times. I would go in tomorrow if i could no questions asked.
>>
File: color.jpg (4MB, 3840x5760px) Image search: [Google]
color.jpg
4MB, 3840x5760px
>>1216153
>>1216292
I made this 2 years ago for /trv/
http://pastebin.com/3j4WSz3G
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.