[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guatemala

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.jpg (303KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
303KB, 400x600px
Going to Guatemala this Sunday for two weeks.
Haven't planned yet, but got some ideas.
- climb Volcan de Fuego (gonna find some tour operator in Antigua or hook up with a group)
- Atitilan lake and stuff around. Seems there are a few decent hikes to be seen and some minor ruins
- take a bus to Tikal to see the ruins.

Not sure but may be worth including Copan in Honduras (it seems these ruins are more beautiful) and/or Belize for some diving.

Should I spend 2 weeks in Guatemala or try to include the above?

Any ideas/input to the list/ what to do in Guatemala/.. are appreciated.

Also, general Central America thread I guess
>>
seems like /trv/ is getting a lot faster than before and a bump is warranted
>>
File: guatemala kites.jpg (130KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
guatemala kites.jpg
130KB, 736x552px
>>1216209
The last bump on the last thread on the last page is four days old -- you were fine.

Never been to the big G, but hope somebody can help you out.
>>
File: 20160326-_MG_6258.jpg (2MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
20160326-_MG_6258.jpg
2MB, 5184x3456px
Guatemalan here,

Atitlan lake sounds great, make sure you visit Santiago La Laguna, my personal favourite

Must include in your trip: Quetzaltenango and Cobán (Semuy Champey + Lanquin)

I'm kind of busy tonight, but if you have any questions just ask

Pic is Huehuetenango
>>
>>1216068
The hottest girl I ever fucked was Guatemalan. She hates the Spanish for what they did to her country but she has white girl white skin with hispanic features.

I never had the heart to tell her she is a Spanish descendant. Damn the pussy was good though. Thanks Guatemala.
>>
>>1216424
what's the most fun around Quetzaltenango? From what I read it's not so much the city itself as the village around

have you been to Tikal? Is it worth it?

also, what about Guatemala city -is it worth staying a day or two, or shall I just move straight to Antigua? THe reason I'm asking is that it seems like Antigua is super touristy - it may be a good base for exploring the region, but I sort of don't want to spend all the time in touristy spots. On the other hand, if there's fuck all to do/see in G city then I'd better skip it.

Finally, any info on crossing to Copan in Honduras and/or bus to Belize city? Are buses reliable, convienent ?
>>
>>1216428
>hot girl
>guatemala

***Results not typical
>>
File: 20160325-_MG_6037-2.jpg (1MB, 5183x2241px) Image search: [Google]
20160325-_MG_6037-2.jpg
1MB, 5183x2241px
>>1216574
Quetzaltenango (pic related) is the second largest city in Guatemala. It's really different from Guatemala city.
If you want to climb the Fuego volcano, you can also climb the Santiaguito and Santa María from here.
Also there's a popular and very nice hot spring called Fuentes Georginas near Quetzaltenango

Sadly I haven't been to Tikal, but it's on my wishlist and it defenitely worth it. When in Tikal, go to Flores, Petén. It's a nice town.

Yes, Antigua is the most touristic place in Guatemala. Guatemala City is not as touristic as Antigua but still has some nice places to go.
I'd recommend to stay in G.city only if you have some spare days

I haven't been to Copán. For us Guatemalans we only need to show our ID in the border and we can cross it. It should be easy for anybody else.
Public transportation is sometimes risky. Go for the non-stop buses or private buses

If you have more questions, ask

Welcome to Guatemala, anon. Enjoy!
>>
>>1216589
gracias amigo! tu eres de Xela, no?
>>
>>1216627
No, vivo en la capital pero tengo familia allí
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.