[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My first in flight drink. Pretty comfy mate.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170220_191742.jpg (1MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170220_191742.jpg
1MB, 4608x2592px
My first in flight drink. Pretty comfy mate.
>>
>>1216006
>New zealand
>Cider

Checks out
>>
>>1216015
Koru hour is pretty good mate
>>
Ever since I started flying as an adult, I've always been drinking on planes. Be it beer, wine, sake or whiskey, I would always have something alcoholic to drink with my meals (except breakfast; I'm uncouth, but I'm not a total bastard).

Reasons for doing so:
>to get the most bang out of my buck (I paid good money for those plane tickets, I'm not going to settle for water or juice)
>to try brands that are rare/unavailable in my country

Man, I'm one petty fuck.
>>
>>1216745
Being a Brit I feel culturally enforced to drink at any possibly opportunity when going on holiday. Breakfast beer is a taboo that needs to be broken at some point in one's life.
>>
>>1216745
My reason: to dull the pain of being on a fucking airplane
>>
>>1217563
This, especially if it's a LONG flight. You need something to kill like 8-10 hours if you're flying a long distance, if not further.
>>
>>1217563
I find it amplifies my anger towards other people. The inevitable beer farts are just ammo for the counterattack on long, turbulent flights.

If you don't give a fuck about being loud and talking on a plane, you can always hit on the girls next to you. You definitely have to change your approach and have some game. This is where the alcohol works in your favor.

It also works for getting your sleep on and making the stewardesses look hotter.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170225-170330.png (173KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170225-170330.png
173KB, 1440x2560px
>>1218099
>Having people next to you
>>
>>1218129
>Flying in first
>JAL
>First class on JAL

Man, I hope you're one of those millionaires because wasting a first class ticket on JAL is depressing.
>>
>>1218230
What's the problem with it? Their seats look modern and comfortable. Their J class seats look horrendous though. 2-3-2 business might as well be premium economy.
>>
How old do you have to be to drink on a plane? 20yo asking.
>>
>>1218515
It depends on the airline, but many of them go by the laws of the country they're registered in.

I don't think it'll be too troublesome for you. Drinking laws in most countries tend to gravitate around 16-20.
>>
>>1218515

Canada here, unfortunately just flew Air Canada to Japan and the age is 19 until you get off the plane.
>>
>>1218558
Legal drinking age in Japan is 20, so the plane saying that it's 19 sounds fucking great to me.

Also, it somewhat confirms what >>1218536 is saying.
>>
>>1218536
>>1218558
Thanks lads.
>>
>>1216006
My first in-flight drink was when I was randomly upgraded to first class.

I asked for the highest quality whisky available and received a FULL PRESIDENTIAL glass of Black Label.

I was the youngest person there by at least 20 years. Everyone was confused because I was in leggings and a VS tee and they were sitting in business suits.

I spent that flight being comfy as fuck. I watched Artificial Intelligence and listened to Chopin with BOSE head phones.

I was woken up by a wonderful flight attendant who served me Spinach and Ricotta tortellini and a hot brownie and icecream for dessert.
>>
>>1218752
>when I was randomly upgraded to first class.
When was this? I hear that nowadays, random upgrades are extremely rare. I have also heard that they were more common in the past, back when air travel was less common (therefore more free seats).
>>
>>1218752
sounds lovely
>>
>>1218952
I'm a member of AAdvantage because of daddy.
>>
>>1218129
>babbys first first class flight
>>
>>1218129
First class on JAL is cattle class for etihad or emirates
>>
>>1220145
I haven't flown JAL first class, but that's an apt comparison of their business class.
>>
>>1216745
All good reasons. I was introduced to leinenkugel summer wheat and way back when also introduced to Sam Adams when they were rolled out on the Delta shuttles. And yea I felt weird getting a beer at 10AM with breakfast when everyone else got a bloody Mary or OJ.

I'm sure that my first Drambuie and Frangelico were had on National Airlines.
>>
>>1220143
I'm well off but not a millionaire so spending thousands on a flight doesn't make sense to me. I have 2 million miles though so I like spending it on long haul J/F tickets. I'm flying ANA back so it will be a nice comparison.
>>
>>1216006
Cider with cheese and crackers?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.