[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if I take a bike ride through baltimore, maryland, how likely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

if I take a bike ride through baltimore, maryland, how likely is it that I'll get robbed or attacked?
I won't lie I'm interested in taking a "slum tour" of some of these areas, but I'm white and don't want to be targeted. I would assume in any other place with a large black population that if you just mind your business and don't act like you're looking for trouble you'll be fine but I know this area is a unique case.
>>
>how likely is it that I'll get robbed or attacked?
Depends on what you're wearing/what you have on you, what you look like (skin color), and what you're doing (riding a bike, walking, or riding the bus). Riding the bus would be the safest however you won't get to see much from the windows. I would recommend riding a bike with a route planned beforehand. I would probably put money on you getting robbed if you're walking. If you plan on walking try and have a local with you (and by local I mean black). If you're walking or biking through these neighborhoods you are very likely to get verbally harassed and/or followed so prepare yourself for that.

tl;dr: don't do that
>>
>>1215954
plot twist; it's an electric bike with a max speed of 20 mph. still a bad idea?
>>
Dress like shit, don't bring anything worth more than $20, and don't look that out of place and you'll be OK.
>>
>>1215948
Have you seen The Wire?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.