[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to a country with no Visa, no money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1431532715899.jpg (413KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1431532715899.jpg
413KB, 1920x1200px
What do you think would realistically happen if I simply got a plane ticket to let's say, Italy, (Calabria) and just threw away any forms of I.D. and just stayed there, offering to work on various farms or cheese making operations or something like that?

If police were to say "catch" me and find out I'm not an Italian citizen, what would they do with me? (I am an american citizen, Hungarian ethnically so I'm somewhat brown and might even blend in)

If I admitted I was America, would they simply send me back on a plane? Or would they keep me in jail indefinitely? Let's say I have conversational ability in Italian.

Let's say I did the same in Tunisia, or Morocco, planning to offer my labors in exchange for housing and food.

tl;dr would authorities really care about a young man without an identity wandering the countryside? would I get thrown in jail for overstaying a visa?

I don't have a criminal background, I just want to wander the world on foot.
>>
>>1215899
I also want to add that I have years of line cook experience so as a trade, I would offer my services in kitchens as well, even simply washing dishes for food. I do not mind sleeping outside if I am in a climate close to the equator.
>>
They will try to find out who you are. If they can't, they will certainly not give you a job as a pizza thrower. They will just deport you to whatever country they think you are from.
>>
>>1215899
well, customs would want some id, when you dont have any, they detain you then send you back to wherever you came from.

on top of that, if you said you intended to work without a work visa, they would detain you and send you home.

if you somehow got past them and got caught by police. they would detain you and send you home.

every country is like this.
>>
>>1215907
>>1215910

fuck
>>
>>1215899
you are delusional if you think they won't find out who you are just by checking the photo archive with their pc. Still Italy is pretty lenient about this, so you will probably get a request to go out of the country while a trial will start: trials in italy are really slow so if you find a way to exit the country o find a way to stay legally, you probably won't have any problem. Otherwise at the end of the trail they will send you back to murrika in a plane
>>
If you show up in the EU with a one-way ticket and no money, there's a good chance you'll get sent straight home, because they'll know you won't be able to survive without working illegally. Either have a round-trip ticket or buy a cheap flight to Morocco or Turkey so they know they won't have to deal with you for ever.
Do you know about HelpX and wwoofing?
>what would they do with me?
Probably a fine, then they'd fly you home at your own expense, and you'd get banned from the EU for several years, and you would be questioned heavily by border officials in Europe for the rest of your life.
>>
>>1215899
If you pass through immigration in an airport there will be a record of your passport being stamped and your country of origin. You would just be arrested and deported back to that country and charged double for the flight ticket.

The stupidity of some of the threads on here recently, honestly..
>>
>>1216475
>The stupidity of some of the threads on here recently, honestly..
This x1000

Also OP why would you need to throw you ID just to explore the world on foot? Is your passport too heavy or what?
I Wonder how the 10's of 1000's people who do it every year manage to walk the word without going full blown Jason Bourne?
>>
>>1215899
People would laugh at you because you would be stranded in a country where nobody sis able to get a job without even speaking the language.
You would be back home with a criminal record and ALOT of trouble before you could say "but what about the syrian refugees".
>>
That's how people immigrate illegally to countries.
They enter legally using a tourist visa or whatever and never leave.
But, obviously, you need to be able to get in legally first. This means having a valid visa on arrival and meeting the country's immigration requirements (most likely hold the proper visa, have a proof that you have enough money and intend to go leave before your visa expires).
You can try to enter illegally but you most likely will never be able to do it via airplane. That's just stupid and you should kys if you even thought of the possibility of considering it.
>>
>>1216503
>This means having a valid visa on arrival

OP is an American wanting to go to Italy. Visa is not an issue.
>>
>>1215910
>well, customs would want some id, when you dont have any, they detain you then send you back to wherever you came from.
>every country is like this.

Germany isn't.

Germany has taken in well over a million migrants from third-world countries over the last two years. Over 80% of the pretend-refugees don't have any papers upon arrival. Most of them just claim to be from Syria (if brown) or from Eritrea (if black) for instant asylum.
Alternatively you can buy a Syrian passport at the Syrian embassy in Berlin. Normally they'd have to check if you're actually a Syrian citizen to hand you out a passport. But for only a small "extra fee" of €150 they'll give you one without going through the hassle of actually checking your identity; some conversational Arabic is enough.
Fake passports work too of course - about 5-10% of the migrants who were able to present some form of identification upon coming here used fake papers.

Sources:
http://www.augsburger-allgemeine.de/politik/80-Prozent-der-Fluechtlinge-kommen-ohne-Pass-nach-Deutschland-id38036332.html
http://www.berliner-zeitung.de/berlin/neue-identitaet-syrische-botschaft-soll-paesse-gegen--extragebuehr--ausgestellt-haben-25626894

So yeah OP, come to Germany, learn some Allahu akhbar and Salamalaykum and it's gg. We've granted refugee status to chinks before, so if you look vaguely foreign you've got a good shot:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/08/chinese-tourist-who-lost-wallet-in-germany-ends-up-in-refugee-shelter
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.