[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Dream Vacations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Western_Balkans.png (29KB, 220x207px) Image search: [Google]
Western_Balkans.png
29KB, 220x207px
Here's Mine:

Venice, Italy
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Zadar, Croatia
Split, Croatia
Mostar, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Kotor, Montenegro
Bar, Montenegro
Bari, Italy
Patras, Greece
Athens, Greece
>>
>>1215666
Why the fuck Patra?

t. Greek

Also,
Japan
Moscow
Transiberian railway
Vietnam/Thailand
Poland tour
>>
>>1215747
>Why the fuck Patra?
It looks like Anon wants to get from Montenegro to Greece without passing through Albania or Serbia, so would be taking the ferry from Bar to Bari, and then from Bari to Patras.
>>
>>1215765
Correct.
>>
>>1215666
Be careful in Bari, especially in the old part of the city, lots of thiefs
>>
>>1215666
>tfw going to Kotor, Dubrovnik and Split in 6 months.

Sad i don't have time to visit Mostar
>>
File: IMG_2379.jpg (33KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2379.jpg
33KB, 350x420px
Literally anywhere
>>
>>1215909
All of Italy is full of thieves.
>>
Op here, bumping. Hoping for more lists.
>>
California Zephyr from Chicago to San Francisco via Denver
Empire builder from Seattle to Chicago stopping in glacier national park
Loop road trip around New England through Boston, Portland, Acadia, Burlington, possibly parts of Canada
New Zealand
Japan
Australia and diving in the Great Barrier Reef
Road trip through the souther west through Zion, arches, the Grand Canyon, and northern New Mexico

Just wish my friends weren't so poor
>>
Always wanted to do the Mongol Rally, and saving for it now. UK to Mongolia, then sell the car for scrap on Ulan Ude.
>>
Vienna - Prague - Berlin - Leipzig - Weimar - Nuremberg - Munich - Salzburg - back to Ljubljana
>>
>>1215666
Skip Venice and go
Ljubljana - Bled - Ljubljana
Zagreb
Split
Makarska
Mostar - Sarajevo - Mostar
Dubrovnik
Kotor
Budva
Ulqinj
Prizren
Tirana
Durrës
Berat
Saranda
Kalambaka
Thessaloniki
Athens

There you go, much better
>>
>>1215666
Not frequently visited spot in forest with a noose hanging from tree, nearby
On the percipice of a cliff or edge of tall building, far away
The cozy place, abyss
>>
Los Angeles to Vancouver, soaking up everything along the way.
>>
>>1215904
>>1215765

That's retarded

Albania is pretty nice you know. Nicer than spending 20 hours on ferries anyway lol.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
>>1218215
>mfw when I'm literally doing this trip in 4 weeks and i planned it myself, never been to any of the places before
>>
>>1218875
Smugness?
>>
>>1219435
What tha fuck mane, the route is part of a trip i did this summer. You gonna love it.
If you got questions ask away
>>
>>1219478
So many questions!

Is Zagreb worth it? Kinda looks like a shithole.

How hard is it travelling in Albania? I'm glad I'm starting further north so I can get some practice asking for directions

How much were you spending a day in each country? Also were you hostel-ing or hotel-ing?
>>
>>1219657
Zagreb is worth three nights to be honest, one day to explore Zagreb (which is not that much), my favourite place was the Museum of Broken Relations. It has nothing to do with Zagreb, Croatia or Yugoslavia but it hits you right in the feels.
The other day you should use for a daytrip to the Plitvice Lakes. 2 hours something from Zagreb and plenty of buses going back and forth (go early)

Travelling in Albania is slightly chaotic but if you are an experienced traveller its no hassle. You make your way around the country in minibuses or you could hitchhike (its so easy in Albania its almost ridiculous).
The buses though, most of them are not scheduled and you just go to your local bus station and you will hear "BERAT BERAT, DURRËS DURRËS, SARANDA SARANDA", etc. Approach the minibus (furgon) and you will see a sign in the front window. Dont worry, theres so many buses to everywhere, every day. Most of them leave before lunch though.

I loved Albania, its beautiful, the people are incredible friendly and it has such a rich and interesting history. Its very dirty though but still awesome. Its cheap like asia and i found it difficult to find stuff to spend money on since the food is not the best.

Btw forgot, i went to Himara after Berat and you should do the same thing. That place is awesome.

I was only hostelling and couchsurfing once on this route. In Croatia, prepare to spend about $30 a day or even more. Its not cheap on the coast and you will probably party hard (its really good nightlife along the coast).

I had a budget of $30 a day but most of the days in Albania or Bosnia for example i ended up spending like $5-10 on accomodation and food.

Montenegro is semi cheap and so is Slovenia, Albania and Kosovo are dirt cheap and so is BiH, Greece is abit more expensive.
>>
>>1218215

If you are already in Bled, it would be a shame not to visit Istria - town like Rovinj, Pula and Motovun
>>
>>1219853

>3 days in Zagreb

Man that too much. One day one night should be enough.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.