[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australia fucking sucks general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg (27KB, 290x350px) Image search: [Google]
wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg
27KB, 290x350px
>"Australia is so much fun! And Melbourne is the best! When you're there, be sure to try lots of coffee!"
>mfw
>>
>>1215620
What were you after anon ? Melbourne isn't a one size fits all city
>>
Go to Darwin OP! The aboriginals are so nice and friendly there... Just go up to one and give them a hug. They will love it and want to show you around and teach you about their amazing culture. Easily the friendliest and welcoming people on the planet!
>>
>>1215620
Sydney and Canberra are God tier cities, Adelaide and gold coast are nice, Melbourne Brisbane Perth are utter crap
>>
Sydney is culturally barren and expensive as fuck. I much prefer melbourne though it has way less places to drink.
>>
>It's another "American can't handle the banter and hates Australia" episode
>>
>>1216064

As someone who lives in Sydney Im going to have to agree, the only thing saving Sydney (and a lot of Australia) Are the beaches/nature if we did not have this no one would come to our fukin country
>>
Good, Fuck off OP we are full
>>
>>1215877

you are a fucking cret
>>
>>1215633
>aboriginals
>nice and friendly

L O L
>>
>>1216797
You have to take a goon bag as a peace offering.
>>
Yeah we've got 'nature', beaches, some foreign appeal due to 'culture'(lol), and an abundance of shitty share-houses. I suppose it's appealing to a broad range of backpacker-types? Why spend your money here for less, rather than going to a cheaper country?
>>
I love living here, but fuck I would be disappointed if I came here to travel. We have some nice nature and landscapes but that's about it. It really is a cultural wasteland and all the cities feel the same. Awesome place to live though
>>
At least it's not New Zealand.
>>
>>1217072
A what?
>>
>>1217195
At least it's not New Zealand.
>>
>>1216079
American here. I love the fact you guys don't get uptight and offended by the smallest comment. So much that I'm actually living in Aus at the moment.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.