[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I move?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage.jpg (17KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
17KB, 852x480px
Where can I move with the following information?

>UK Citizen
>Want Seclusion
>Want NO/Little Crime
>Want Wildlife
>Want No Cultural Problems (I'm not white)
>Want Simple Living (Fishing, Hunting, Foraging etc)
>Want Christian Environment
>Want somewhere that isn't completely Cold (Don't mind some cold)
>Want Freedom in Law (Free Speech, Free to Protect Myself in My Home etc)
>Want No Huge Taxes

Any suggestions? Apologies, if this thread isn't right for this board.
>>
>>1215524
Nowhere since probably the only place that fits all those criteria is America and you won't be able to get a visa for America.
>>
File: 1385334364125.png (643KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1385334364125.png
643KB, 633x758px
>>1215527
>tfw born too late to go foraging on the great plains, but born too soon to go foraging on asteroids.
>Fuck my life
>>
>>1215524
Yemen
>>
>>1215524
Literally nz
>>
>>1215524
Are you me? Except from the whole not White thing. Your most realistic option is Ireland.
>>
>>1215527
Will the Amish accept me (serious question)?

>>1215530
Serious?

>>1215531
Isn't that place really expensive? I hear they don't like non-whites. Not that I mind too much but I don't want any trouble.

>>1215539
Ireland sounds nice.
>>
File: tmp_22125-tarawa-1478902995.jpg (167KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22125-tarawa-1478902995.jpg
167KB, 1024x684px
Sounds like you're describing Kiribati.
>>
>>1215524
>UK citizen
>I'm not white

Fuck off back to Pakistan. Less crime because if you steal something you get your hand cut off.
>>
>>1215524
I'm in the same boat OP. I just can't see myself staying in the UK much longer.

I've been looking at semi-rural parts of Spain myself but finding work wold obviously be a challenge considering the fact that I don't yet speak the language.
>>
>>1216048
those that speak the language cant even get jobs there
>>
>>1215524
Europe is more and more non-christian, I'd hang that up.
Except for the extreme cold sometimes, Alaska seems right for you in the other freedom fits. No issues with race, due to military presence being of all types. The west coast of Florida is very very Christian, churches busting at the seams, and everyone goes, and has some lower costs of living if you like the coastal living, with regards to lakes and such vs seawalls and canals. The wildlife is awesome. Housing runs all prices, and seclusion with the benefit of seasonal arts and festivals both. Good concealed carry and castle laws.
>>
>>1215540
>I'm not white
>Will the Amish accept me?

Top kek
>>
>>1215540
>Ireland sounds nice.
...aaaand expensive.
>>
Sweden / Finland

not sure about "completely" cold. But close to the sea it's not that cold.

sage because you won't move anywhere
>>
Sounds like the rural areas of every country in the world (other than Christianity obviously)

I'm sure the UK has that too, try Wales or something. Ireland maybe.
>>
>>1216031
cringe post
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.