[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Copenhagen + ??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: bostadsmauer.jpg (536KB, 1024x980px) Image search: [Google]
bostadsmauer.jpg
536KB, 1024x980px
Just booked a $89 ticket from YYZ to Copenhagen in mid-spring.

what do in the city?

Anything interesting to do in the surrounding area?

Also considering taking a train to amsterdam 4 days in so I can fly out of the area at relatively the same price

solo traveller btw
thanks in advance
>>
Fuck me! I just spend $2000 going from Sydney to Copenhagen then to Vancouver and back to Syd
>>
>>1215501
It sucks shit here. Enjoy your trip.
>>
>>1216525
Why? I've never met a Dane I didn't like
>>
>>1216528
It's flat as fuck, graffiti everywhere, architecture getting uglier by the year, females built like rugby players, """"""refugee"""""" beggars and NGO SJWs harassing people on the streets and in public transport, everyone is dressed like they're coming back from a funeral, drunken degenerates filling the center pretty much every night after Wednesday,etc

It's disgusting, it's fucking disgusting.
>>
File: IMG_7982.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7982.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Copenhagen is a really nice city. Beautiful architecture, lots of great bars/restaurants, it's really safe and accessible. During spring it might be a bit cold depending on where you're from, but when it's sunny the city and surrounding sea looks really nice.

You can do some day trips in Denmark, like going to the castle Hamlet supposedly takes place in, Louisiana etc. It's really easy to take the train to Sweden as well. Malmö and Lund is less than an hour away. Malmö isn't much compared to Copenhagen, and beer is more expensive there but Lund is a really beautiful university city and if you're young you can probably join some party there.

pic downtown Malmö
>>
>>1216535

yeah well the grass is always greener dumbass. can live in miami beach and complain about how shitty it is.

OP, Copenhagen is great. First time I went I was just expecting to stay a night and leave to Rome in the morning, as I found a cheap flight and that was my plan all along.

Checked into the Generator hostel there, one of the liveliest fucking hostels I've been. Great bar, always tons of people downstairs chilling, drinking.

City is super walkable, so you can go out with some new friends and walk it up.

If you didn't meet anyone cool and gotta wander alone, still killer. The giant pedestian shopping-strip they have is killer. Bunch of statues everywhere with a green patina like the statue of liberty, which is my freaking favorite. Tivoli is the shit, Christania rocks though they don't sell pot anymore it is still beautiful.

Only thing is that it's $$$. Drink lots of Grog. Take a walking tour maybe, then break-off when it gets boring and you get near Christania.

Things to do... you can go to Malmo, that's very close, but Malmo fucking sucks. If >>1216535
thinks he's seen refugees, he hasn't seen anything like the hell that is Malmo.
>>
CPH is great, man.

Just beware of the girls. You see them, they conquer your heart, you want to stay, you stay, you cry every night because of the expenses, but you do your best and rise above the shame of having to eat rye bread with liver paste every day and seem at most mildly unattractive to the females; yet, when you're completely malnourished from bread and liver, you go the citadel on a (hot) day, in all your ragged glory, you smile because even though you're fading from existence, the girls, the girls! they remain as ever, raised high on your hallucinated pedestal. You cry a little, put on your make up and sell yourself, once again for ten bucks on Istedgade, dreaming ...
>>
>>1216592
>Christania rocks though they don't sell pot anymore it is still beautiful.
Says who? Friends just went last week, had no problem buying weed/hash.
I'm going to Copenhagen next week and looking to buy and smoke hella weed.
>>
>>1216585
> go to Malmö
> die in grenade attack

Yeah, fuck Malmö.
>>
>>1216535
I'm Iranian and travelling your country, I'm sure one of you racist assholes is going to make the assumption that I'm just another "refugee" there to tape your women and live off of your welfare. God I hate the European air of arrogance
>>
>>1216611
I had a flight to Bangkok from Copenhagen, and next to me was a young maybe 23-25 couple. The Danish girl was 9/10 eyes like diamond, blond wavy hair smelling like meadow, perky breasts, skin like a beach. Her boyfriend was a black skinned Turkish hairy guy. They drank a lot and seemed open to threesome in Thailand.
/pol/ was right again
>>
>>1216697
You gotta go back.
>>
>>1216712
/pol/ is literally never wrong
>>
I guess who complains about beggars and dirt in Copenaghen have never been to a big european city.

Anyway i really liked CPH, only problem is that after two days you have already seen all the sights and given how expensive food and drinks are you have no reason to keep hanging around.
I second the raccomandation of Generator Hostel, the bar has a good vibe and a pint of tuborg for 25 kr during happy hour.
>>
>>1216535
Confirmed for basement-dwelling /pol/ virgin.
>>
Copenhagen is shit. Horrible for tourists.

t. Downtown Copenhagen hotel receptionist of 4 years
>>
Copenhagen is pretty lame. I prefer Arhus, but even that place is pretty dull. Source: I have visited Denmark multiple times
>>
>>1216827
M8, my office is near the center of the city. I experience this shit every fucking day.

I wish someone took a truck to some of the streets on a Friday night. Terrorism is never there when you need it.
>>
>>1216660
Trusting the media :^)
>>
>>1216697
I don't owe anything to you. I'll treat you the way I please. Eat shit.
>>
>>1216697
>>1216939

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AReNfqqGsb8

please die.
>>
>>1216611
laughed so hard at this
>>
>>1216939
I don't thats why I know Malmo is a shithole.The Swedish government routinely censors crime data to protect " refugees"
>>
>>1216944
What does a bunch of idiots setting off fireworks have to do wirh anything?
>>
>>1216943
Lol you can fuck off :) all I'm doing is exploring. Duck you and your fascist ways of thinking
>>
>>1217107
I don't have "ways of thinking", I just don't like people who are different. It's totally natural.
>>
>>1217208
Cool story. You're on a travel page and are xenophobic. -*thumbs up*
>>
>>1217208
>I just don't like people who are different. It's totally natural.

actually that's a symptom of autism. were you ever checked, anon?
>>
>>1217383
Travel is what made me xenophobic, redditor-kun

>>1217409
Actually it seems to be an evolved psychological mechanism to prefer those with a similar appearance.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.