[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to plan my first vacation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: CUEg2A4UYAAxoIA.jpg (67KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
CUEg2A4UYAAxoIA.jpg
67KB, 540x720px
So I never got to travel as a kid,mi'm 25 now and I want to go on a solo trip and finally see somewhere outside of my country. I'm looking at Thailand since my money would go far there and there are cheap hookers (lol just being honest). I'm still open to recommendations for destinations. Is groupon the best place to find a deal for a trip? Any other places similar to Thailand that possibly have lax drug laws as well?
>>
>>1215273
>>1215273
>Any other places similar to Thailand that possibly have lax drug laws as well?
Latin America
>>
>>1215273
Cambodia is what you are looking for. It's like Thailand but less developed, and the bribes are 7-8x cheaper than in Thailand for being caught with the same drogas
>>
>>1215273
Are the hookers this pretty there?
I should make a trip plan of my own if it's so.
>>
>>1215427
Pro tip: the ones with penises are better looking and better at sex.
>>
>>1215440
> better looking

You're actually right, some of those lady boys are fucking insanely hot.
>>
File: congration.jpg (44KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
congration.jpg
44KB, 600x439px
>buying a hooker for the first time in Thailand
>realizing I haven't actually made sure it's a girl and not a ladyboy
>she was taking off her panties
>mfw when she had a vagina
>>
>>1215953
though more prevalent than other places, they still aren't THAT prevalent that such things would be common, thinking you have a real girl and ending up with a ladyboy.

9/10 men that unintnentionally end up with a ladyboy, they start talking thinking it's a women, the ladyboy reveals they are one, and the dude says "fuck it" very few end up in a situation where they find this out once they are about to fuck.
>>
>>1215293
food and everything else is also 7-8x more shit and overpriced than it is in Thailand. I exaggerate about slightly, but Thailand is in fact far cheaper and don't listen to the shills when they try to tell you otherwise.
>>
>>1216358
I've been to both places just under a year ago. You are completely full of shit.
>>
>>1215273
where are you from? maybe dominican republic would do it too
>>
>>1215273
hookers in most of LatinAmerica are cheap($10-$100)
Uruguay is a unique option with legal marijuana
prices are around $15-35 on low end and around $100 on the higher end with a threesome or something

~Uruguay also has transexual hookers if you were interested in the ladyboy aspect of Thailand if not ignore this part .
>>
>>1216367
>hurr my realtravellerâ„¢ e-peen is bigger than yours
I travelled all through Southeast Asia during low season last year, I'm right and you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>1216824
Pointing out you're factually wrong now makes someone a realtraveller?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.