[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bought this bayonett used in the revolution of NIC, is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
bought this bayonett used in the revolution of NIC, is there any way I can get it to EU?
>>
smuggle it in your ass?
>>
>>1215209
Seeing as the EU is flooded with AK bayonets - I see no reason why not.

Mark it as a gift to avoid customs duty.
>>
>>1215221
it is a gift, how do i do that? wrap it in gift paper? :^)
>>
I don't see the problem. Just put it in your check-in baggage.
>>
>>1215463
>>1215221
dunno some people told me if it was used in a war it doesnt fall under normal-knife category.

meaning i could take a machete with me but not that.
>>
>>1215476
Just a wild guess, but that bayonet is sharp on both edges. It's more a dagger than a knife. A knife can be a tool, a dagger can't, it's most definitely a weapon. Maybe that's why it doesn't fall in the normal knife category? Sounds more plausible to me than "it was used in a war", because how can you prove/disprove that? But like I said, just my guess.
>>
>>1215938
yeah sounds plausible, but I don't intent to use it as a weapon ofc, it's a relic and family heirloom first of all.

so would there be a method to get it to EU or am I fucked?
>>
>>1216964
Well, first of all - why should they ever check it if you hide it deep into your luggage? They'll acknowledge you have it and put it somewhere you cannot access, right? It would be worse of course to have it in your pocket...
Then there's that part about proving and disproving. You have a knife. Just a knife. Why should they care in what year it was made?
Finally - fuck of you're so paranoid, why don't you simply send it via postal service?
>>
>>1216967
well I don't want it to be confiscated obviously, and you don't sound like you know the laws.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.