[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Songkran

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: songkran-1.jpg (383KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
songkran-1.jpg
383KB, 1100x618px
Has anyone gone to Songkran? Do you actually see shit like this? Is there a best place to go? Any advice appreciated.
>>
are celebrations still on for this year? i'd look into that first.
>>
>>1213805
I have been in Thailand for Songkran seven or eight times. The most enjoyable celebration I have personally experienced was in Chiang Mai. (I have not seen elephant spraying, but maybe in Surin?)

Mostly, you are guaranteed to be wet for a few days. Don't have your passport on you (although I did survive having a Ziploc-bagged passport on me once when I got thrown into the old city moat by a little girl with the advantage of the element of surprise). And I'd avoid traveling during the New Year holiday if you can avoid it--trains, buses, planes, and hotels are all at their most crowded for the whole midmonth week or so.

The above anon is also right that you should make sure that the celebration wherever you are going is still on for this year--mourning for His late Majesty is still a long way from finished.
>>
Never saw elephants, but the celebrations in Chiang Mai was a lot of fun. Trucks loaded with buckets and people always driving by, streets filled with people from every age imaginable with water guns, and just an all round good time.
>>
>>
>>
>>
My other Songkran videos involve topless ladyboys on Soi 7
>>
>>1213856
>dem girls

Shit, I didn't expect thai girls to be that hot. What are the odds of them having penises?
>>
>>1213866
>Shit, I didn't expect thai girls to be that hot. What are the odds of them having penises?
If they have them, they will tell you, because the dudes looking for that pay extra for it.
>>
>>1213847
Would it still be on in the Khaosan Road area?
>>
>>1213866
Low. The girls with penises are honestly hotter, by Western standards
>>
Sounds like Songkran is still on, so I'mma go. Also gonna be in Thailand for the Full Moon party, so I'll get that mandatory debauchery out of the way finally
>>
>>1214688
I'm heading there from April 7th-22nd, also planning on full moon and Songkran. I'm split between Bangkok and Chiang Mai. From what I've read, Chiang Mai is a little less crazy from the party aspect but more water. Anyone else have any experience they would like to share?

Also, if you're going to Full Moon, make sure to go to Jungle Party the night before, a lot of people like it better
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 443x332px
Went last year in Patong... Was fucking excellent! Highly recommend.
I'll be in Pattaya for it this year! Can't wait man.
>>
>>1214912

Is the Jungle Party worth going to if you're not into EDM?

I don't even really know why I'm going. I guess because I kind of feel like I "have to" since I travel around so much, and I'm hoping I'll have a shitton of fun regardless of not being into the music scene.

Are there cool people there, or is pretty much everyone a douchey chadbro?
>>
>>1215616
Jungle party is psytrance. Still worth going to though. Lot of cool people at jungle party, the chads all leave early on
>>
>>1215616
Yea I think you will have fun regardless. I'm not a big enough EDM fan to know the songs that are being played, but I do like the atmosphere of the parties. There are multiple fire shows going on, plus the people watching is great. I met an awesome chick there last year, she ended up travelling with me for a week after the party.

It can be awfully hard to get a drink there, they do this weird ticket system for some reason and it's a pain in the ass. It's also kinda expensive, I think I paid 500 baht last year to get in. That being said, I am definitely going again this year. When in Rome, as they say
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.