[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going on a trip to Morrocco with my best mate. The plan is to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Going on a trip to Morrocco with my best mate.
The plan is to surf and chill as much as we can for one week, but we've never been there before....
Any advice from morrocan bros to make our trip more enjoyable ? We stay around thé agadir area if that helps.
Also, how hard is it to come across weed over there ? ?
Any tips welcome
>>
Also, how are the muslims in Morrocco ?
Will they care if i drink / smoke in their country ?
Obviously i want to be respectful of their customs so what are the big no - no for a traveler ?
>>
It's easy to score hash in all the Moroccan cities. I don't know about weed though. Just be careful of the usual scams. People talk about set-ups by the police, but that might be just talk.
You'll want to travel up the coast a little bit from Agadir just to see the sights and the quieter surf towns. Make sure to eat some of the bananas in Tamri, a.k.a. Banana Village. And you can either hitchhike or take a taxi to Vallee du Paradis to hang with other disgusting hippies, or hike to the other valleys surrounding it to get away from the disgusting hippies. There's some kind of meme waterfall up in that area which I've never seen, but which should be flowing pretty good at this time of year.
>>1213659
Generally speaking, in Morocco being high on weed is tolerated more than being drunk, but in Agadir I wouldn't worry about either one.
Just don't act like a substance-abusing hooligan in the streets; that's where most tourists start to offend people.
And if you do go to the mountain villages, tread very lightly, say 'salam aleikum' or 'mamnk a tgit' to people.
>>
>>1214141
oops that pic isn't the Atlas. Looks similar though.
>>
Bump for info; I'm going to Morocco in March.
>>
I've heard there are some hot Moroccan hookers available. How can you find one, and probably more importantly, how difficult is it to bring one back to your hotel room?
>>
>>1215855
As a moroccan girl, I wish you would just fuck off and never come here.
>>
>>1215855
Probably very difficult if you're not staying in a $5/night shithole.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.