[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living anywhere but here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Who here has moved internationally?

Where from/to?
How did you find it?
Are you still there?
How did you chose where to go?

I'm stuck in Australia and so don't fucking belong here. It's hot, racist, the government fucking hates the arts (I'm a muso) and the sun is trying to kill me one skin cancer at a time.

I have no real plans, I just know I can't stay here.
>>
EU to EU
Awesome.
Yes.
I got a job in a different country.
>>
>>1213166
>racist

Oh noes, the big bad racists!

Yea, please fuck off to Europe or Canada with the rest of you whining cucks, thanks
>>
>>1213166
> racist
> implying that's bad
>>
- Belgium to UK.
- It's shit, mate. But I'm making more money there than I would back home. It's like 'Straya, but then without the nice weather and with horrible dentistry.
- Until August, then I have saved enough to go travelling.
- Got a job offer, figured Brexit was more likely than not, decided to get in 'n' out before they fuck up too much. My plan seems to be holding up.

>mfw Tesco storefront in the Captcha
>>
I heard Zimbabwe has some pretty "anti racist" policies ;^)
>>
>>1213198
This desu
>>
>>1213166
a few options

>apply for a job overseas
>get job
>they sponsor visa, do paperwork for you
>you just move there and work, have a good time
some countries the work permit might be tied to your job, so if you quit you have to leave the country.

or you're aussie so can always do
>get a working holiday visa
>save up a few thousand $
>just move to whatever country and have a fun couple of years
>settle down using a local girl, job connections or applying for residency etc to stay
best part about this one is it gives you freedom to move within the country and between jobs.
>>
File: IMG_2260.png (14KB, 307x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2260.png
14KB, 307x294px
>>1213166
>it's hot, racist, and the government hates the arts (i'm a muso)
Let me guess, you live in melbourne, have a man bun, and go street busking every saturday night?
Sounds like you'd fit right in at San Francisco, Canada, or Sweden, i hear those places are full of thick skinned faggots like yourself
>>
>>1213166
Okay firstly cunt, the government doesn't hate the arts they are just giving less funding out for it. If you aren't a good enough artist to make it without the government paying maybe you just aren't a good artist.

Secondly why do you think another government is going to pay for you to play your shitty music ? How is moving going to fix your shit choice of a career path.
>>
>it's racist
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.