[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malaga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Malaga-province-Ronda-canyon[1].jpg (521KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Malaga-province-Ronda-canyon[1].jpg
521KB, 1600x1200px
I'm planning to go to Malaga at the end of march. I'd only stay for 2 and a half days.
What are the things I need to see?
I'm also interested in hiking. Is the area good for hiking? Does anybody know anything about the weather in that time?
I'd appreciate any tips!
>>
>>1213129
You're planning to go the the city of Malaga or the province of Malaga ? Cause your pic is Ronda, a town a fair bit away from the city Malaga.Also i wouldn't recommend hiking in this time of year but wait until Spring
>>
>>1213131
oh, I just picked a nice image from google image search. I'm afraid I can't go too far from Malaga city because of the short stay. Do you think the city itself is worth it?
>>
There's a national park north of the city where you can hike around some nice Mediterranean forest. I rented a car so I don't know how you'd get there otherwise; there's probably a bus.
Looking at google maps it looks like there are some more impressive mountains near the coast a little further to the east.

Winter is a great time to hike in Andalucia in my experience.
>>
File: Coming_from_germany.png (21KB, 567x415px) Image search: [Google]
Coming_from_germany.png
21KB, 567x415px
>>1213129

bumping for my own ibera trip
>>
>>1213129
The weather will be sunny, warm and pleasant, probably in the low to mid 20s C
>>
>>1213212
How do you plan to get back to 900 AD?
>>
>>1213219

faith
>>
>>1213212
> not visiting madrid
>>
>>1213188
There's better cities to see in southern Spain, Granada is 2 hours away from Malaga airport in bus, and it's a jewel of a city and definitely better for hiking given that the Sierra Nevada is right next to it and that there's a desert to it's east
>>
>>1213384
>>1213200
>>1213214

Thanks guys!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.