[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pan American highway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: PanAmericanHwy.png (2MB, 800x1104px) Image search: [Google]
PanAmericanHwy.png
2MB, 800x1104px
I'm highly considering Driving to south america, My only issue is going around the darien gap. I don't feel like fishing out 800 bucks just to have them ship my car 60 miles to get into south america. Colombia at one time was willing do dump millions into connecting the highway over the gap but panama is afraid of drug trafficking.

What would be the best places to go visit in SA.? I'm thinking i want to go to Chile or Argentina but open for other options Except Venezuela.
>>
>>1212894
>What would be the best place to go visit in South America?
Peru.
>>
>>1212894
I like Bogota, Medellin and Quito. But it depends on what sort of things you like, which you did not share with us.

Also, Gaps Closed.
>>
>>1213027
Im Open to anything. I really don't have any preference.
>>
File: mancora.png (2MB, 1440x847px) Image search: [Google]
mancora.png
2MB, 1440x847px
>>1212894
>>1212945
Yes peru is fun, I haven't spent much time in lima but mancora and piura in north peru was a great time.
>>
>>1213028
Then it literally does not matter where you go.

Enjoy your trip.
>>
>>1212894
I hope you do this OP. It's my dream to drive this road one day...
>>
>>1213128
Yeah im sure i'll do it. just gonna take a lot of planning.
>>
>>1212894
It depends on what kind of place are you looking to go. If you want to have a more rustic experience you should go to Bolivia or Peru, otherwise if you want to go somewhere more "western" consider going to Argentina, Chile or Uruguay.
I am from Argentina feel free to contact me if you need any help or advice.
Good luck!
>>
>>1212894
https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Colombia_to_Patagonia_overland
>>
>>1213382
Alright, I've been reading up on peru, does seem like a nice place.

>>1213755
This looks like a fun adventure.

thanks for the input guys someone else made a thread specifically on traveling to peru/agrentina/brazil. Im going to follow on his thread
http://boards.4chan.org/trv/thread/12078691213755
>>
>>1214000
>>1207869
>>
>>1212894
> Colombia at one time was willing do dump millions into connecting the highway over the gap but panama is afraid of drug trafficking.

nice maymay. Colombia never had that intention. we are spending billions of dollars in road and not a single of them comes close to the Darien Gap. Bananamanians forced the meme that we want to build a road there but they don't because they are such especial snowflakes. Funnily enough, a paved road comes much closer to the border in the Panamanian side than in the Colombian one. Yaviza is 100 kms from Colombia, Turbo is like 200 kms from Panama

> panama is afraid of drug trafficking.

loool. Panama's wealth is made of money laundring from these kind of bussiness. It isn't for anything that the country is considered a tax heaven.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.