[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trapped In South Africa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Hello all

So i have come to 4chan in need of help, not sure if this is the right place to post but i am literally at my wits end and dont know what else to do.

I am currently living and working in South Africa (South African citizen with a South African passport) and I am trying to get out of this country.

First prize would be Europe but Canada, Australia and New Zealand would be completely fine too.

In order to get into Europe I need a job offer and then the company needs to sponsor me with a "work permit" which I can only get if they can prove that no one else in the country can do the job, the same applies for the other mentioned countries above as far as I know.

I am a relatively skilled network engineer with quite a few years experience but I just seem to keep hitting brick walls and dead ends. I have spoken to recruitment agencies, have been applying for jobs for over 6 months and spoken to multiple immigration agencies and lawyers but nothing seems to change.

Please if anyone can help or give advice or even point me in the right direction I would be so grateful.

Please help I am fucking trapped :(
>>
>>1212130
If you are an actual engineer, Australia should be fairly easy to get into. You might have to work in the middle of Australia, in a mine somewhere, but there are a ton of jobs for engineers here. Try rio tinto there are a ton of safa's working for them already
>>
>>1212130
Are you white? If so you might have an express way out of South Africa.
>>
Fellow Saffa here.

I recall using a recruitment agency to get me a job at a vegetable packaging warehouse in the UK. Granted I have a Dutch passport, so it made things a lot easier.

So besides finding yourself a wife from said desired country; I would suggest to keep applying for a working visa at any of the countries you're looking to move to. Unless you want to take your chances with the likes of Canada as a refugee trying to escape the "swart gevaar".
>>
get a Dutch passport
>>
>>1212284
that only works if at least one of his parents were born in the Netherlands.

If he's pure Saffa, then he's fucked.
>>
>>1212305
We've already had a lenthy thread about OP on /int/, basically all his grandparents are South African with British/Scottish great grandparents but one great grandparent was from Latvia and Latvia allows you to claim citizen based on ethnic lineage spanning more generations as a newly independent country.

The only problem is that you also have to pass a Latvian language test.

So OPs only option to get Latvian/EU citizenship is to learn enough fucking Latvian to pass a language test there, haha.
>>
>>1212130
You female?
I want to live with my GF in SA but I do not want to marry her. Fancy a long term con to get me there and you here?

If not female, we could do same-sex marriage.
>>
please stay in south africa
white south africans are the single worst group of expats in australia and there's a fuckheap of them
>>
>>1212366
>Is Australian
>Calls other expats bad

top fucking kek
>>
>>1212176
>Unless you want to take your chances with the likes of Canada as a refugee trying to escape the "swart gevaar".

this happened once

if you have about $15-20k CAD savings, you can come here on a student visa, and then take a backdoor route to getting a work permit and residency

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp
>>
File: 1466980822586.jpg (56KB, 585x682px) Image search: [Google]
1466980822586.jpg
56KB, 585x682px
>>1212335
>>
COME TO GERMANY AFRICAN FRIEND. WE NEED THE BLACK COCK.
We will actually give you money.

T. Merkel
>>
have you considered student visas? Some countires in Euope have free higher education. Just get accepted to some masters prgram and get a visa. Then .. work illegally I guess. France has an additional bonus that if you complete your masters' and find a job after that (which you are not forbidden from doing) you can apply for the citizenship right away. Yeah, 2 years in the country and you are already eligible to apply. Imagine that.
>>
>>1212499
That's not how it works.
>>
>>1212499
Some EU countries will also offer citizenship upon finishing a PhD so that can also be an option.
>>
>>1212130
You can get a Dutch passport if you have Dutch ancestry, but if you are a white South-African and you have English ancestry you'll not get Dutch citizenchip.
>>
>>1212130
unless you're a rare breed of sought-after experts that aren't available in your chosen target country, tough luck bro

the obvious semi-legal route to Europe is via Ireland, there's no visa requirement to enter the leprechaun land with your passport
if you attempt this make sure to establish at least some kind of support network in your target country beforehand, then get some employer to sponsor your visa; you'll get locked in though so you'll have to take anything they want you to do with a smile and puckered asshole
it'll take years of residency to qualify for citizenship unless you gain it through marriage; choose wisely because EU is going bye-bye in the near future
>>
I think you posted on /int/ a while back right, still no luck?
>>
>>1212461
would an asian female also be given a job in design and money? asking for a friend
>>
>>1212130
Why it's written in french?
>>
>>1213216
Next to English; French is one of the most commonly spoken languages in the world. In fact French is spoken in a lot of African countries.
>>
Don't be like this guy;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NAe6Qoy6u8
>>
File: aestheticasfuckkkkk.png (440KB, 550x418px) Image search: [Google]
aestheticasfuckkkkk.png
440KB, 550x418px
mate i think your best hope is that right of return is granted when, or if, Wilders gets elected. Otherwise white saffas are fucked in general.
>>
>>1213360
why? serpentza is a bro and he's quite honest about what it's like to live in SA.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.