[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Arrived Laos few minutes ago. What should I expect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Arrived Laos few minutes ago. What should I expect?
>>
Malaria and lady boys.

On a serious note: go tubing in vang vieng, take a slowboat from houay xai to luang prabang and see if you got the budget for a zip lining tour of 3 days through the jungle. Then head to the delta in the south and stay on a river island for a few days and spot river dolphins.

Have fun
>>
It's super easy to get drugs there. The mountains and the nature in general are simply breathtaking too. Very chill country overall, but more expensive its than neighbours.
>>
>>1211179

I just left.

Vientiane isn't that exciting, though you could spend 2-3 days there.

Vang Vieng is way better than the internet makes it out to be, drugs kinda easy but its a gamble because the police will go out of your way to 'fine' you.

Didn't see any visible prostitutes in Vang Vieng, maybe one, but i doubt they are that hard to find.

Go to Sakura and Viva for loose Norwegian chicks and free drinks. Live by the motto, i did and i wish i could have stayed longer.
>>
>>1211186
also, when in vang vieng rent a motorbike and explore some caves
>>
>>1211179
please say hi to my cousins for me
>>
communism and a fuck ton of unexploded landmines
>>
>>1211179
Vientiane is exceptional, but inconvenient. The brothels are cleaner than the hotels, marijuana is cheaper than pipe tobacco, and opium easier to find than a cold glass of beer. Opium is a restful drug, the perfect thing for geriatrics, but the chromatic snooze it induces corrects fatigue; after an evening of it the last thing you want to do is sleep again.

Laos, a river bank, had been overrun and ransacked; it was one of America's expensive practical jokes, a motiveless place where nothing was made, everything imported; a kingdom with baffling pretensions to Frenchness. What was surprising was that it existed at all, and the more I thought of it, the more it seemed like a lower form of life, like the cross-eyed planarian or squashy amoeba, the sort of creature that can't die even when it is cut to ribbons.
>>
>>1211179
is it even worth going? ive been in thailand for 5 months and my gf doesnt want to go.
>>1214639
kind of want to try smoking opium and chilling the fuck out but idk if its worthgoing for just that
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.