[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Solo Traveller vs Male Solo Traveller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 5

Safety aside, is there a difference in how men and women experience solo travelling?
>>
>>1210537
Yeah nobody wants to hang out with you, they just want to fuck you. Then again I guess that's just being a female.
>>
I'm a guy, but I describe solo travaelling in anouther thread ( I alwasy travel solo).

But from I've been observing/talking with girls:
>They easily find people (be that other girls or some mixed crowd) in hostels to hang out with, so they are never alone
>They can easily find travel buddies (be that solo girls or guys)
>They got more "benefits", such as free entry to places, drugs, SIM cards, locals of opposite sex are more likely to take them to some cool place (be it natural, ancient site, hip locale bar or disco)
>They have to be much more aware and take care of themselves

But that's pretty much it
>>
>>1210580
I was like 'but when is he mentioning we cannot really travel solo in hc muslim places or India?', but then you added the last point, so I think I agree.

One more benefit is that there are more female-only cheap hostels than mixed or male ones.

I know a lot of guys who are better at haggling with me, so at the end of the day, we pay the same basically.

Yeah, the only things I hate about being a female when it comes to travel:
- the days of blood require regular access to clean toilets, or at least good soap and water, so some extra layer of logistics there (also if you're going to third world places, you might need to take tampons with you from home, can't always buy it on the way)
- smaller bladder, we have to pee more often, annoying esp since we cannot just pull out our penises facing any wall
- and the thing i mentioned about cray cray muslim places. or not even that cray cray ones. we cannot just stroll in everywhere
>>
>>1210542
Hey at least sex is an option, plus one of the benefits of traveling is getting some peace from all the people who want to hang back home.
>>
>>1210592
>but when is he mentioning we cannot really travel solo in hc muslim places or India?',
yes you can you stupid cunt. I know girls that have travelled india for months by themselves. Girls that have taught and traveled in Saudi Arabia going by themselves and traveled through Africa by themselves.

>I know a lot of guys who are better at haggling with me, so at the end of the day, we pay the same basically.
Give me a break. This is like when liberals women complain they make less when in reality they don't bother to negotiate their wage at all then blame it on men.

>- and the thing i mentioned about cray cray muslim places. or not even that cray cray ones. we cannot just stroll in everywhere

Yea neither can dudes you dumb bitch. The internet is filled with blogs by women who travelled to countris like Turkey and Indonesia with no problems.

Meanwhile I got attacked by a crazy chinese person yesterday in public, something that would never happen to a girl. He woulda just complimented you and you probably would still complain.

Face it you have life on easy mode I'll give you the period thing must suck.
>>
>>1210679
Not that grill, but chill down dude.

Period sucks, I agree, but some grils have it easy, without any pain. And I've seen some photos of girls who did not change their sanitary for the whole week. So it's possible.

I've met plenty of solo-girl travellers, but it was only maybe 20-30% of solo-male travellers. Usually they are travelling with another girl or a boyfriend.

I was never harassed anywhere. But I've heard about many girls that were. Obviously it's like rolling a dice, but if you're a girl you're more likely to roll 1. But also to roll 6 and find some friendly taxi driver, cool people who will share drugs/alcohol/time/food, white knight or someone who will help you out only because you're a girl.
>>
>>1210679
Get a load of this guy
>>
>>1210679
>cunt, bitch, etc
>Seems like the kind of guy that loves saying nigger
Surprised you didn't call her a chink too. Maybe people just don't like you because you don't know how to talk
>>
File: 1468722917098.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1468722917098.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1210679
God damn my guy, take it easy. You're coming off pretty bitter there
>>
As a 6'3 230lbs /fit/ white man, I love single female travellers.
I offer them protection in shady areas and they thank me with their vagina
>>
>>1210537
I'd say some people feel less intimidated and are more willing to approach female solo travelers. You can meet locals a little easier and get good recommendations. But if they are a little scared to initiate contact they just follow you around. I don't know if male solo traveler's have to deal with this.

>>1210542
Yeah, pretty much. If you're a solo female traveler, sometimes people want your attention so badly they think you're for sale too.

>>1210580
I can agree with most of this. The culture I was raised in stresses safety in numbers which is why a lot of girls make friends at hostels and acquire travel buddies. It's not always because they actually like these people, it's just a safety tactic.
>>
>>1210580
It's important to mention this really only applies to young women, once you hit your late 30s this doesn't really apply
>>
Male solo traveler here.

>don't really care about getting a little bit dirty
>don't carry a shitload of cosmetics
>dress like a slob, all day erry day
>no real need for shaving
>basic haircuts that are easy to wash
The last two are really important to me. I travel to enjoy myself, and to achieve maximize enjoyment, I feel that it's important to minimize other factors. How am I supposed to enjoy my trip if I need to shave, or if I needed a special conditioner with essential oils to avoid damaging my color-treated hair?

Fuck that shit. I will either keep my beard or shave it before I leave, and I don't dye my hair because I'm not a faggot, nor do I go for any bullshit overpriced styling that requires special attention.

(Normal) Girls, on the other hand, have to worry about shaving their legs, shaving their bikini line, and a lot of them do a bunch of silly shit to their hair that I don't understand. Granted, they look fucking amazing when they take care of themselves, and I commend their hard work. But worrying about all that shit seems like a hassle. I do realize that there are girls who are world-travelers that don't do any of this shit, but those are usually lesbians or crusty hippie liberals.
>>
>>1210779
>that faggot who doesn't shower
>pick related
>>
>>1210732
Fantasies of a basement-dwelling tub of lard virgin: the post.
>>
>>1210679
and this is why i love 4chan (and humanity).
when i post here without making my gender known, people are all like "thanks, bro", whenever i post as a girl, suddenly i'm a stupid cunt.
guess what, i also know girls who have travelled through africa by themselves, also ones who lived in india for years. i guess we don't know the same people, cause they were harassed constantly.
i myself would survive in any country, thing is it's just not enjoyable when there are people grabbing you by there arm on the street and try to drag you with them or shout insults at you (like stupid cunt in their languages) all the time. it happens everywhere on earth, but happens in a lot more in the places i've listed.

did i blame you for your haggling skills? where? i said -- good for you. continue haggling the way you do, it's great. i get better at it with time, but still need to learn. you go, sis.

who the fuck was talking about turkey and indonesia? they are the most chill muslim places i can think of (maybe malaysia, bosnia, morocco, egypt come to mind, too). i myself travelled solo to half of the above already. i said the crazy ones. since when is turkey crazy muslim? yes, they have erdogan now, so they're taking steps back, but the ataturk heritage is strong enough for female travelers to do what they want.
also eg. you could travel to yemen as a solo girl a couple of years back, but the experience is so much more limited you won't be able comprehend.
also they say head covering is your personal choice, no need to cover your head.... ahahah sure. even in turkey/malaysia there were neighborhoods where i had to cover up my head (i already wore a loose cover on my whole body anyway). if i don't cover up, i'm like a celeb in hollywood, masses following me. and again, that's fucking turkey and malaysia. by now i can cover my head properly, and i actually like the sun protection it gives, but initially the scarves were just falling off it was a fucking hassle all the time.
>>
>>1210683
>girls who did not change their sanitary for the whole week
wtf
could you share with me how that's possible?
like...? how? how do they not get sick?
i'm interested.

if i started with the harassment stories, i would have to charge you, cause it would be a novel. but! i have much more nice encounters with people. it's just in most places it all balances out, but it ain't gonna balance out if i'm glassed to death. (rip.)

>>1210779
hmm i didn't think of shaving as something only girls do, but yes, that can also be a hassle on longer trips. and doing my brows...
i used to just leave all make up at home, cause it's heavy, takes time, attracts attention. but i ended up buying make up along the way anyway, so now i just pack the basics to prevent me buying more crap while on the road. if my trip has to do anything with hiking, or if i'm biking... i just cannot be bothered with make up, need to travel as light as possible then.
>>
Pros of being solo male

Safer
Less likely to be ripped off
Can travel to pretty much any country

Pros of being a solo female

People more likely to do things for you
Cheaper dorm options

I think being a male traveller is better but I think we all agree solo travelling destroys the other options

Some of responses in this thread are weirding me out. Why are we doing the sexism racism thing on a board dedicated to discovering new cultures and meeting new people
>>
Another girl-anon here. I agree with some of the previous posts. I have solo traveled in the ME and in East Asia and nothing bad has ever happened to me. The stories I've heard from others are usually from going out clubbing rather than being harassed on the street. Even though that happens too. Some times some guys can be very persistent in following you around and I feel that being a girl I do suspect their intentions much more than would I've been a guy. In my country we usually don't randomly chat up someone on the street though, so it could be a cultural thing. I also feel that it can be difficult to get male friends even among other travelers. Often it feels like in the end they're just after sleeping with me and meeting people like that all the time is pretty exhausting. Now that doesn't have to be bad but times when I've been solo traveling while being in a relationship I've felt that there's a fine line between "leading him on" and "Hello there anon" "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND".

Also where do you guys find these cheaper dorms for girls? I usually have to pay like 10% extra if I want that and so I usually go for the mixed one because it's cheaper. (I'm thinking that since there's not that many female travelers it's more expensive to keep them up. Or there's a higher demand because some girls prefer it. So hostels would naturally have a higher price)
>>
>>1210821
Leak from /int/ mostly and a little bit of /pol/, seems to be mostly bitter sex tourists who /int/ told to fuck off here. It isn't as bad as it was about 12-18 months ago but the board was virtually free of it about 3 years ago and anyone posting about sex tourism was told to leave now the Thai general exists.
>>
>>1210821
lets play spot the redditor
>>
>>1210829
Sex tourism has always been part of /trv/. What hasn't is the "hurr durr ur girls" posting from desperate autistic virgins. They sometimes flood from /int/ or /pol/. Just ignore them. They leave soon enough when they realize they don't get attention.
>>
>>1210679
>traveled in Saudi Arabia going by themselves

No, you don't know any such girls. Liar. It's literally impossible. But then again you're obviously an underaged virgin from /pol/.
>>
>>1210679
ur fukin dum el oh el
>>
>>1210821
Not being female I don't know how much people would help me more but as a young guy I find lots of people help me anyway. I don't think that is really a benefit you get from being female, more depends on your personality.
If you were a aggressive, paranoid girl you wouldn't get anything out of the offers of help. If you are a chilled, pleasant guy you get just enough help without being female.
>>
>>1210821
>Pros of being a solo female
>Cheaper dorm options
Holy shit, this.

When I look at hotel prices online, I usually rearrange my searches to "Price: Low to High". So, starting at the lowest priced options, I will usually find these restrictions:
>Shared Room
>Female Only
>Shared Room - Female Only

So if I want to take advantage of these prices, I either have to be a chick, or literally sleep with another dude.
>>
I have to disagree with all this "female solo travel is more dangerous than male solo". Many countries have a kind of.. dunno how to say in English, probably traditions among criminals and low class people that prohibits to bit females. Of course it doesn't mean that there's no violence towards females, but I'd bet that males have much greater chance to be attacked by Polish low-class (bydlo) than females.
>>
>>1210976
Come to america and see how it is. Obama's sons will pick whoever looks like the easiest target.
>>
>>1210979
Detroit is not a popular tourist destination
>>
>>1210979
Obama only has two daughters.
>>
>>1210976
>Polish low-class (bydlo)
>bydlo
o kurwa, co ty odpierdalasz xD
>>
>>1210990
Sorry I don't speak pszszsz :d

Does it mean "Oh bitch, what the fuck are you saying?"
>>
>>1210679
Bro I'm Muslim and I wouldn't recommend most women to travel to most Muslim countries alone especially if they are white and attractive, especially the Arab countries love them and sexual harassment is bad. I hear Lebanon and other places in the Levant, Turkey to a certain extent, non Arab places like Indonesia and Malaysia are not much more dangerous than other places. I HEAR, I've only been to Egypt and I wouldn't recommend attractive younger women to travel alone thete. In terms of the gulf, I wouldn't recommend western women going there for clubbing since their laws are pretty wonky about that stuff.

Now India I would never take a woman there after hearing so many stories and South Africa to a certain extent too but I'm not sure how widespread sexual harassment is there or if it's just in certain areas.
>>
>>1210998
So if you're not Polish why you assume knowledge about "Polish low-class"?
>>
>>1211015
To most non-Polish, all Polish are low class.
>>
>>1211021
So why you specifically distinguished
>low-class Poles
Then simply saying
>Poles
?
>>
>>1211027
To drive the point home. :^)
>>
>>1210788
This is in Montreal isn't it?
>>
>>1211036
It can't be, otherwise the guy would be fined for having a sign that isn't in French.
>>
When a male travels solo, everyone assumes he's going there to get laid.

When a female travels solo, everyone assumes she's just being a dumb liberal arts student who is going there to "find herself."
>>
>>1211038
>memeing

Montreal is half anglophone
>>
>>1210537
I'm a guy, and I always travel solo

compared to a girl I'm safer, but more people are less trusting
I fare much better in conservative countries, and in places where men are given more status

I dont get free shit, and it's harder to get laid
but I blend with much greater ease and have more authority dealing with dishonest people

female dorms seem to always be cheaper, and I have no idea why
>>
>>1211419
It might be just that they marked the place female-only, and there's not enough people to fill it, so they have to sell it cheap. But...
Compare the amount of stories of single men or groups of men getting shitfaced to a point where they cannot remember what they did (and vomiting in the process) to the amount of times this happens with women. Another thing I've not seen in female-only dorms is sex, we just, you know, sleep. Obviously both of the above has to happen. I've yet to see it in female-only places, while I see it in mixed ones a lot. Something that I am really worried about every time I enter a female dorm is how people are going to be loud. Cause girls tend to just keep chatting non-stop. And it is a lot of chatting during the daytime, but no matter where I was, girls just shut up around 10pm, did their bathroom runs by midnight, and there was zero noise till the morning. One time we had fireworks at 7am or so right outside the dorm, everyone woke up obviously, but still suffered in silence for the next hour in order not to disturb anyone even more... I'm still worried that I'm going to run into some loud group of girls once who don't shut up in time, but so far only great experience with female dorms.
>>
>>1211460

Point of this was that we might not wear the place down as much, so less risk?
>>
>>1211460
haha I can see female only dorms being better for those reasons

...but that doesn't explain them being cheaper, on the contrary

and if men trash hostels more frequently (which I have seen), it's still a pretty bold move discriminating against half your customers

I'm not going to get on a soap box about it, but it doesn't seem right
>>
>>1211481
Yeah... In that case we probably just travel less/female-only rooms are bigger and they can't fill up the place. Idk
>>
Female only dorms is a business decision. You have a lot of female travelers who feel safer in female only dorm rooms, so if your hostel only offers mixed dorms you might miss out on a customer because they would rather stay in a female only dorm.
>>
>>1211481
Does female only gyms seem right? They exist, too.
>>
>>1211512
I get why they there are unisex dorms, clearly
I just don't get why they are priced differently

like at the supermarket when womens toothbrushes, bandaids or razors cost more than mens
>>
>>1211518
Because a lot of places feel they need to offer a female dorm to have complete services. So you dedicate a room to females. But you know that there is less demand and you seldom will fill all the beds, so you lower the price hoping more will take it, possibly freeing up beds in the mixed dorm that you can give to males.
>>
>>1211518
Word of mouth among females. Guys will more likely than not just take the cheapest or closest hostel, girls are much more likely to do research. Also if your hostel has a 12 bed dorm filled with girls you can bet that the guys dorm or mixed dorm will fill up pretty fast.

Girls only hostels is more of a safety thing for them. They're the only reasons I can think of.

I'm also not sure if there are male or female bandaids. Razors might be different quality ? I'm not sure I can't grow facial hair so I just use cheap disposables.
>>
>>1211519
now that I think about it, that's probably the answer
>>
>>1211389
This
Guys, very honestly, when you travel, is your objective is getting laid?
Because I met so much solo or group dudes whose main objective was getting drunk and getting in bed with a traveler girl of the youth hostel, I don't know if it is kind of a fact or a misperception.
>>
>>1211827

Its an objective, sure, but not THE objective. I travel to see new places, meet new people, and have an amazing time outside my comfort zone. Getting that sweet P is great too but i dont obsess over it.

Getting laid is *always* an objective for guys though in life - and while im sure there are plenty of other dudes who make it the focus of their journeys - for me its just sort of a side quest.

I will say that if im single and i dont get laid on a long trip ill feel bummed out though.
>>
>>1211827
Most men here travel because they don't get laid much at home. We are on 4chan afterall
>>
>>1210834

It was confined to specific threads though as opposed to being the goto topic when people asked for advice on SEA even when they clearly stated they weren't interested in sex tourism.

It actually blows me away how many people here are interested in sex tourism, gives you a better idea of the demographic and age of some of the posters on the board.
>>
>>1211931
The database here is mostly 17-21 y-o men that say they like to travel, yet all they seem to do is get intoxicated every night and try to get laid.

If prostitution was illegal in Thailand, we wouldnt have daily fucking thread about it
>>
>>1211957
Wrong. /trv/ has one of the oldest userbases on /trv/. One survey revealed the average age to be around 23, with few under 20 and a fair amount 25+ and 30+ as well.
>>
>>1211957
All the people I met irl who use /trv/ fall into the 25-35 and usually at least upper middle class with solid jobs some are even married.

And it can't be a coincidence as it didn't matter if it was a planed or a spontaneous
>I'm in x anyone want to go for a beer
Meeting nor the actual location.
>>
>>1211827
I don't travel to get laid. In fact, sex is actually a very low priority on my itinerary.

>I'm actually very paranoid about diseases & legalities
>I also don't research prices, and simply assume hookers are expensive
>I'm not handsome enough to pick up non-hookers
>>
>>1210779
It takes five minutes tops shaving with an electric shaver in the morning, and the battery in a good one lasts at least a month before charging.
>>
>>1211827
Never. I've had my chances and always neglected to take them - something I will not do at home. Adding to that is that I more often than not go mountaineering/hiking/overlanding in bumfuck nowhere where there's few people around, with me being on the move all the time. Limits interaction.
>>
>>1210542
Are you saying every woman you come across is a pussy hungry dyke?

I doubt that.
>>
>>1210679
They have life on ultra easy node if they are an attractive woman
Ugly women must have life on ultra impossible mode.

There isnt much inbetween
>>
>>1210821
Pointing out that women arent safe in muslim countries or areas isnt racist, its fact.

If thats what you were refering to as racist.
>>
>>1211963
>30+

That would explain the constant Thai hooker threads
>>
>>1212306
It's not a fact. There are many muslim countries where women are perfectly same. Some muslim countries aren't safe for women (or men), others are. Can't really paint them with a broad brush.
>>
>>1210537
Female travel:
better parties
free booze, drugs, sex, housing, flights etc.
hygiene concerns
more difficult travel in muslim countries
can't travel alone

Male Travel:
expensive
can travel alone (nobody likes you)
not invited to parties
>>
>>1212317
White travel:
People assume that you are American, speak English, are very gullible, and have lots of money.

Asian travel:
People assume that you are mainland Chinese and rude as fuck.
If in Asia, they will assume you're one of them, and start conversations in their local language.
If outside of Asia, they will assume you need assistance with your camera, and may try to speak to you in watered-down English.

Black travel:
If in a country where black people are very uncommon, people will start calling you names based on African-American celebrities (Will Smith, Bob Sapp, Kobe Bryant, etc.)
If in a country where black immigrants are fairly common, people will assume you're selling drugs.
>>
>>1212317
>Female travel:
>free flights
How do they achieve this, besides sleeping with airline staff?
>>
>>1212344
>If in a country where black people are very uncommon, people will start calling you names based on African-American celebrities (Will Smith, Bob Sapp, Kobe Bryant, etc.)

Or ask you about black celebrities like we all know each other. Like Tiger Woods in Thailand. or ask about Obama.
>>
LOL the pathetic virgin autistic men here are truly fucking delusional about what its like to be a women....
holy shit
>>
>>1212317
I do solo travel a lot and I've done it in muslim countries. Does that make me a man? Also, I have never heard about a women getting a flight even discounted.
>>
>>1212371
>Does that make me a man?
yes
>>
>>1212364
>a women

The state of this thread
>>
>>1212344
Having a French accent does help to not be confused as American.
But oh my holy god how many French people are dicks as tourists. Impatient, rude, no courtesy. I understand our bad reputation as tourists now.

>>1211931
>>1212075
Personally I never booked a hooker, if I did I think I would feel very bad, like "you are so bad at seducing you need to pay a filthy prostitute".
Not that I am good at seducing. I am fucking bad at seducing. But my self-esteem is too high, and perhaps I am too snob, to pay for sexual attention instead of searching for a genuine, sincere one.
Plus the potential massive amount of STD you can get from a 20-yo-hum-no-its-16-in-reality. Let us say Self-esteemed, Snob and hygienically concerned.
>>
>>1212364
Oh look, a virgin-shaming, mental disability mocking woman. Unsurprising, seeing how most females are hypocritical cunts without any principals.
>>
Female solo travelers are almost exclusively massive sluts.

You'd think they're at greater risk of being robbed, and if I were female there are lots of places that I would have chosen not to go, but I've almost never heard of female solo travelers being mugged. In countries like South Africa, Colombia, Brazil where lots of people had been subject to muggings, it was always the men that had the stories. But part of that must be that the women are more cautious.
>>
>>1211827
>Guys, very honestly, when you travel, is your objective is getting laid?

My favorite thing to do while traveling is fuck girls from new countries, but it's not the main objective of traveling for me. And hostels are the least interesting places for me, because they're usually all full of westerners and so the women are more or less the same everywhere.

Next time you're drinking with a group of guys in a hostel ask them about their experiences traveling with Tinder. You'll hear much of the same talk that you get on this board, people are just more open about it here.
>>
>>1212400
>Females alone are almost exclusively massive sluts.

FTFY
>>
>>1210592
You know, now there are these things that are like a funnel whereby you can pee while standing and shit. At least in my 3rd world country we have them, so if you google enough you might find'em too.
>>
>>1212344
This was funny and sad to read. I'd on though that if you're not overweight it's harder for people to place you as American.
>>
>>1212346
Why did you believe this...?
>>
>>1212400
>female solo travelers are almost exclusively massive sluts

I've never heard of this shit. Are you sure you're not talking out of your ass?
>>
>>1212393
LOL Oh look, another generalizing, butthurt male with a shit males-are-holier-than-thou attitude. Go back to your corner, now.
>>
>>1212373
English is my third language.
>>
>>1212464
He is one of those guys who feel that any woman who has sex is a slut. Solo females are more likely to emhave sex because no one is around to judge them. Doesn't mean they have sex with everybody
>>
>>1210821
>Some of responses in this thread are weirding me out. Why are we doing the sexism racism thing on a board dedicated to discovering new cultures and meeting new people

Literally fuck your self up the ass you dumb bitch. This is still the internet. Don't like it? Hurting your feefees? Fuck off no tumblr you whore.

Jesus Christ. If you're this naive how the hell do you travel solo without getting raped.
>>
Does anyone know how female solo travelers are treated in Russia? I want to visit there myself next year, but my last travel experience to Cuba with my mom and sister some guys were following us around and grabbing our arms and shit

Before that we were in mexico, just me and mom for her birthday, and a lot of guys were harassing us for money on the street and ignoring families with older men.
>>
>>1212380
How would I get a STD if I'm wearing protection? Which of course I'd do with a hooker
>>
>>1210537

I would say that it ultimately depends on the location.

I remember visiting Oman and hopping in a cab with some Aussies, one female, the other male. When the lady told the cabbie where we wanted to go, he sat there and didn't even acknowledge her presence.

Women aren't taken seriously in most parts of the world.
>>
>>1212637
the edge
>>
File: 1486521223198.jpg (208KB, 1024x720px)
1486521223198.jpg
208KB, 1024x720px
>>1212642
>>
>>1212464
He's right though Stacy
>>
>>1212639
depends where you're from... it's not the easiest territory.
if you're eastern euro or south american, you might know the necessary tricks (eg. the poker face) to get by, and maybe even have fun.
otherwise better have someone with you.
it's not as bad as latin america, but also far from safe.
>>
>>1212669
I'm Canadian. I study Russian culture tho, so I do know some of the tricks like the not smiling at strangers you mentioned, though I've never actually practiced it because here people smile at each other all the time

I'll be staying in Moscow, possibility going to Saint Petersburg and smaller surrounding cities
>>
>>1212642
Holy fuck, you're stupid.
>>
>>1212642
Your hooker will surely have done fellatio to a guy before. Without condom. Which is enough to spread STDs. So you have sex with her but have to care to not let any of her mucous get in contact with yours. I hope you'll have fun.
>>
Dumb thread

Just came here to say all the so called girls posting in this thread are faggots catfishing for free stay Yo
>>
Traveling to muslim countries is dumb even for guys so idk wtf these bitches be doing there.

Anybody traveling to Goa tho ? Connect with me on kik mocohocarolyn
>>
>>1212953
What a fine, intellectual post. Surely it was posted by someone with vast knowledge of the world and not a DUDE WEED LMAO fratboy.
>>
>>1212953
When you think about it, most forms of travel are just first-world people visiting third-world places.
>>
>>1212955
And it should stay that way tbqh.
>>
>>1212955
Traveling is for rich people. In France I have a friend who told me that, I'm from a middle-class family and he is from a poor family. He is happy for me that I travel, but he knows that he will not travel
worldwide because it is a luxury only the richests in the world (very rich from poor countries and middle-class+ from rich countries) can afford.

>>1212972
Read a history book and cry lil bunny, one day your descendants will be too poor to travel and will work for a misery in hotel where the descendants of the ones you spit on today will enjoy liquors and spas. Prosperity never stayed continuously in one country during history.
>>
>>1213103
Number one your friend is talking bullshit because I make 11K a year and still travel every year, pay for my own apartment, own a car and a dog, still go out to dinner and pay for my friends often. Your friend is a retard and can do better.

Second, you're also a retard because shitskins will never be smart enough to improve their situation, cause first they'd have to have the self awareness to know they aren't in control of their lives to this day, and the world doesn't revolve around them.

You will never be better than white people cause you're dumber, even if you are richer.

Cry about that, little bunny. :)
>>
>>1213235
>11K

You can live on almost anything as a single person, it's about prioritizing expenses. Add a wife and kids and see how far that 11K gets you
>>
File: Screenshot_20170212-123905.png (370KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170212-123905.png
370KB, 1440x2560px
>>1213235
>>1213252
>>
>>1213254
>obamacare
MAGA
REPEAL AND REPLACE
R E P E A L A N D R E P L A C E
E
P
E
A
L

A
N
D

R
E
P
L
A
C
E
>>
>>1213276
I was talking to a girl who works at Walmart once and we were talking what it would be pike to make 3K a month, I said I could live like a king and she was like, 3K is a start lol :)
And that she couldn't live comfortably with her boyfriend

Bish what????????
>>
>>1213235
>>1213252
11k € a year, with your own appartment, own a car, etc. First where do you live in France, because if you are in Ile-de-France to be that cool with a minimum wage your banker must be your family. If you live in the countryside I can believe it, but what is your job because there is few in countryside.

Then for the second part, take again your history book and explain me why genetically non-white people would be dumber. In middle-ages arabs were in a golden age and us in stagnation. Now its the inverse. I don't know which country will be the richest in a few generations and nobody can know that. So while you are not a retard you are very fucking amnesic of your own past.

>>1213254
Poverty begins generally before reaching the "poverty line". But you show the US$ limit for USA, for France it was 987€ per month on 2012, that means 15633US$ per year. If my calcs are right.
>>
>>1213308
>11K anon
I live in Canada, actually but that ks for asking

And no, I'm not eligible for benefits.
>>
>>1213308
Me again, I have no idea where you got that I was from france??? Are you from there, that's why you assumed?
>>
>>1214292
>>1214291
I thought you were French because you answered to my post where I spoke from my experience in France.
So yeah, it was a misunderstanding.
>>
>>1214474
Ahhhh, I see now. The misunderstanding was my fault then bc I should have specified in first comment. thanks for pointing it out tho
>>
>>1210542
Kill yourself, biased homo
>>
>>1214696
You've never travelled with females have you ? There is no upside unless you are fucking them. Just my opinion though. Male friendship > Female friendship
>>
>>1214697
You've never been ripped, have you?
>>
>>1214698
Ripped ? in what context ? As in fit ? As in ripped off ? or as in high ?
>>
>>1214703
Duh, context maybe?

Ripped as in ripped tapes of course, what else

reminder to rip in glorious OPUS
>>
>>1214704
Ripped tapes ? I honestly feel retarded because I have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>1210537
Women bevome turbo whores, men plow them.
>>
>>1214690
>>1214691
>>1214692
>>1214693
I want /r9k/ to stay out of /trv/.
>>
>>1214783
I really want people like you to understand that the largest and most popular boards dictate culture across the whole website. Stop complaining, you are among very few people who came here just for one or two boards, and stay here for those same boards.

If it wasn't for b, pol, r9k and boards the like, trv wouldn't even exist.
>>
>>1214835
I want you to understand that /trv/ is not like /b/ or /r9k/ where you obviously come from. Its userbase is not bitter kissless virgins such as yourself.

You're clearly a complete newfag here lost from other boards, because trv/lers don't post lame shit like this. We actually get laid.
>>
>>1214836
What a tough guy. this is why I know you're bullshit. Slam popular board culture than call yourself better than that, you're filth.
>>
I'm a guy and I wanted to ask what do you do if you're found with a gun when travelling in these different countries? I usually find one in the country I'm in for protection purposes but I'm scared of getting copped.
>>
>>1216269
If you're so scared of the world that you can't go anywhere without a gun, you shouldn't travel at all.
>>
>>1211827
I don't travel to get laid. I travel to experience the world and live life on my terms. Getting laid is a bonus, but it isn't the point. I don't even really have a home, as I play poker for a living and travel ( but stay in places for months at a time ) year round.

It's cool though, drunk travel girls apparently like the idea of a man who makes his money playing cards. It's gotten me laid quite a few times I believe.
>>
I can't speak for male travelers experience, but my main concern has always been safety.
Last time I went to India I had to have a male coworker accompany me everywhere. The few times I tried leaving the hut on my own I didn't get past the first couple of streets before gangs would start following me.
I'm really lucky that the birth control I'm on stops my periods, so I didn't have to deal with that mess.
Also, I didn't realise other female travelers shaved everywhere. I never did when I was in India, it seemed pointless and a lot of hassle, especially when there was no running water. No wonder I never got laid, haha.

I'd love to visit the middle east, but I know being female means that's definitely not happening unless there is major social change in my lifetime. Which is a bummer, quite honestly.

This seems the thread to ask, so does anyone know what the attitude to female travelers is like in Asian countries? For some reason I can't see places like China or Malaysia being any more dangerous for women than they would be for men, but I don't know.
>>
>>1217976
>I'd love to visit the middle east
Eh, India is probably worse than most ME countries and many of them are much better. For example, I lived in Egypt (I'm male) and while sexual harassment is bad and I'd advise going with a male and avoiding certain places, there isn't crowds following you if you just walk around. Especially in the tourist areas, Egyptians might just check you out (especially if you're white and blonde) but if you dress conservatively and aren't an idiot, you should be fine.

Scams are pretty bad though. I've heard that other placed like Lebanon are bettet about women travellers but I wouldn't know first hand. Israel is also an option since certain areas like Haifa are heavily Arab but of course it might affect travel to other areas like Cuba, Malaysia and Iran etc.
>>
>>1217976

Check out " Lindsay MC " on utube. She travelled " around the world " alone, asia included.

In some videos she talking about her experience about as a female traveller. One of the good youtuber vlogger.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.