[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Andalusia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

My best friend and I would like to go to Andalusia at the end of March. We've never been there and we found a dead cheap flight.
We'd be there for a week, will move by train/bus.

Any advice on places to visit, things to do, best ways to move around?

Thank you.
>>
>>1210455
Go to Granada. Visiti the Alhambra, walk around the city center.

Sevilla is very nice as well.
>>
>>1210462
This, also go to the Beach and to the mountains.
>>
>>1210462
This + Córdoba
>>
Malaga and Nerja are nice on the coast, lots of things to do, and good food
>>
File: Coming_from_germany.png (21KB, 567x415px) Image search: [Google]
Coming_from_germany.png
21KB, 567x415px
>>1210455

Bump for my own Iberia trip
>>
>>1210455
Assuming you know what your OP pic is, Ronda is delightful. I would spend a day there, just because of what a neat little city it is with a great hike that gives you exactly the view you see in that pic, and more down below.

Seville: I would spend couple days there and check out the Catedral, climb la Giralda tower, check out Las Setas, which is the colloquial name for the Metrapol Parasol - a large neat structure that looks like mushrooms, hence las Setas. For a fun night, I would check out Calle Betis along the Guadlqivir. In the morning, go see the market in Triana. It's in a repurposed castle. Get some Churros con Chocolate y Cafe con Leche.

Granada: The Alhambra was really neat. I was unbelievably hungover when I went there, so I didn't get the full effect and wish I could go again. You can see some classic spanish flamenco and go downtown to drink/tapas

Malaga: I never went, but heard it's a can't-miss coastal town. I went to Cadiz, which is like a mini-malaga... cheaper, less touristy, just as easy to get to by bus. The bus goes all around Andalucia and is dirt cheap.

enjoy your time there, Germanybro
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.