[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travel in China : Formalities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: yunnan-map.jpg (65KB, 608x524px) Image search: [Google]
yunnan-map.jpg
65KB, 608x524px
My girlfriend and i would visit S-E China (especially Yunnan but maybe also Guangxi & Guizhou).
We are from Belgium and need a passport, a visa and proof of hotel reservations.
Is it possible to bypass this latter rule ?
False letter ? Other way ?
>>
Go to Hong Kong and get a visa there.
They do all the paper work for you and take probably 2-3 days (could take longer depending on their workload, but don't think it take more than a week).
You can probably find travel agencies in the airport that do this kind of service for you.
While you wait, take a trip to Macau and waste some money there too.
>>
>>1209795

Hi, thank you for your advice but we'll probably don't have time to wait one week in Hong Kong. And we really don't want to go through Macau...
>>
>>1209798
You don't need to go through Macau.
It's through Hong Kong. And it's, at worst, an extra week in a nice place (though I'd guess it won't take that much, unless you arrive on a Friday).
As for your original question, you can probably just make the hotel reservation, print a proof and cancel. Not sure if the guys in the visa department bother to check if every reservation is valid.
>>
>>1209775
Why do you need to falsify hotel reservations?
>>
>>1209802

Good idea ! It seems impossible to verify reservations of all the tourists...

>>1209811

To be able to choose the circuit at this time
>>
>>1209828
You could just book cheapass hostel accommodations and then never show up, just consider it part of the visa cost. You only have to pay 30 bucks for that tourist visa to begin with so it's not that bad.
>>
>>1209795
Hi, I'm interested in going to China next year, and wouldn't mind going through Hong Kong. Not very experienced with formalities related to traveling, but are you saying that I'll just as an European need a visa to enter Hong Kong and then I can have some travel agent apply for a visa for mainland China in Hong Kong without having hotel reservations throughout China?
>>
>>1209775
??

just book hotels or hostels via booking.com that allow free cancellation.

even better, most hotels in china don't even need credit cards for booking, so you can just decide not to show up.
>>
>>1211006
Can you be sure that it wont fuck up your trip to "cheat" like that?

And you shouldn't cancel the reservations before you are in China, right?
>>
>>1211010
are you the same person who tried to falsify a letter? proceeding to ask if a hotel booking cancellation would cause an issue or not?

belgium never fails to deliver logic.

as soon as you got the visa, you can change your bookings, no one will care. they also don't care when and where you enter as long as it's within the period that is listed on your visa.

on the other hand, falsifying the letter WILL get you into more trouble, cause falsifying the letter implies you have to falsify a chinese passport or company registration or something like that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.