[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samsonite luggage with TSA007 lock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: photo_1485504978083.jpg (1MB, 1992x2656px) Image search: [Google]
photo_1485504978083.jpg
1MB, 1992x2656px
Have any one of you had a problem with one of those Locks before? I am currently traveling and the damn thing won't open. When I put in the wrong combination, the button doesn't move (as it's supposed to do), but when I put in the correct one, the button moves, but the zippers won't come off the lock as usual. Samsonite official response was "we cant do anything for you in japan, just break the lock".
Well, I am trying to do that but the lock is quite sturdy... Do you have any advice? Pic related, it's the f***ing thing
>>
stop stealing people's bags fuck face
>>
File: P70128-135708.jpg (6MB, 5312x3984px) Image search: [Google]
P70128-135708.jpg
6MB, 5312x3984px
Yeah I saw that coming... Well thank you for your constructive advice. The combination is right. Pic related, it's my finger on the button. The button wouldn't move if it wasn't the right combination, I can even reset it.
>>
>>1208140
Cuck
>>
Use a coat hanger and get behing the zipperid you pull it right you might be able to break the locking mechanism but atill have the zipper intact
>>
It happened often with my odl Samsonite.
I freaked out the first time, but since the lock is somehow released, you should be able to pop the pullers out by using some kind of leverage. Find a thin, hard stick (inb4 one's dick) and it may work.
>>
>>1208162
Might try that, I think a hanger might be a bit too big to fit in the small gap but you never know
>>1208174
Tried with a knife but it was too big...
>>
>>1208178
>Tried with a knife but it was too big...
Yeah I had more of a small screwdriver
>>
The problem is I'm the middle of a vacation, in Japan, and I have no clue how to ask for help lol
You guys think that if I somehow manage to open it without breaking the lock it might happen again? Should I just buy another lock and forget about using this one?
>>
I did it! Broke the lock with a flat head screwdriver I managed to buy in a convenience store.
I'm gonna stay far away from these kinds of luggage from now on.
>>
next time you need help, you can stop someone and say "sumimasen, tetsudatte kuremasen ka?" (excuse me, could you lend me a hand?)

it's always good to know that phrase at least when travelling.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.