[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to Idaho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Travel12GuideCover_600x788.jpg (461KB, 600x788px) Image search: [Google]
Travel12GuideCover_600x788.jpg
461KB, 600x788px
I'm considering moving to Idaho next month. I currently live in Chicago, and I do not have a job there. I almost have a bachelor's degree in business, and I work in tech.

Can anybody tell me about Idaho? Jobs, culture ect.
>>
>>1207566
not very many jobs

recommend you move to spokane where there's more work, and then just drive an hour into the mountains
>>
Live in washington, love to travel to Idaho for vacation and camping.

Its a nice place, one of the last few with plenty of small town feel and good life away from people.

I assume you will work in Boise though, so its alot different. Standard good size city, plenty outdoor recreation to go enjoy. If you dont love the outdoors dont move to Idaho or anywhere in the northwest.

Last i checked seatbelt laws were 5$ and people still gave u beers to go for your drive home. Or atleast northern idaho does, enjoy, the last state i feel u have some freedoms in, and i wouldnt mind living there one day
>>
>>1207566
Boise doesn't have a lot of jobs? I checked Indeed and it says there's like 5,500 listings. Is it one of those places where you're lucky just to get a $12 an hour jobs?

>>1207654
I want to move to Idaho because of the cheap housing, you can buy a brand new house for a lot cheaper than most places. Also I'm extremely outdoorsy, because I'm originally from northern wisconsin.

My main concern is jobs though.
>>
>>1207654
>m-m-muh freedomz to drive drunk with no seatbelt

I hope you die soon faggot
>>
>>1207713
Was a joke to represent the true feeling of "freedom", maybe u should take your California liberal boyfriends cock outa you ass. Might ease your pain there baby boy
>>
Never been to Idaho but i do live in Chicago! i would just stay here
>>
I live in Idaho, one of the most underrated states if you love the outdoors, great spots for hiking, climbing, mountain biking, and all snow activities especially now since we're getting the most snow in years. The eastern part of the state, where I'm at going to college, is a little too Mormon for my tastes so Boise is the place if you want a city or up north like Cour D'alene if you want a small tourist town
>>
File: 1477826197362.jpg (208KB, 1244x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477826197362.jpg
208KB, 1244x720px
moved to az from chicago 2 years ago, do it faggot.

chicago is too expensive, you'll love it elsewhere.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.