[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finland. whats to see and do? is the skiing any good? thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: derfins.png (214B, 91x56px) Image search: [Google]
derfins.png
214B, 91x56px
Finland. whats to see and do? is the skiing any good? thinking about going in mid Feb.
>>
finland doesn't have many mountains, so the skiing they have is quite crowded
>>
>>1207164
Where in Finland? Makes a world of difference.
>>
Hijacking this thread.

I'm thinking of spending a couple of months in Turku from around mid March onwards. I guess that and Helsinki. Planning on spending a bit of time in the south of France during the warmer months after that.

I have a passive income of roughly $1500aud/month, and I'll have a few more thousand saved up, which I'm assuming is a good start, but it'd be nice to pick up a part time job bartending or something (cocktail bartender), for a bit of cash and as a way to get to know some people. Is that possible? I don't speak Finnish or Swedish, just English and a touch of French.

Any general tips would be greatly appreciated too.
>>
>>1207544
Nearly all finns speak fluent english.
>>
ryyb & narc
>>
>>1207629
Huh?

>>1207548
Yeah, pretty much aware of that, was just wondering if me only speaking English would limit the chances of a job in hospitality. Obv will try to pick up as many phrases as I can, but ain't no way imma reach fluency. Thanks though mate.
>>
>>1207544
Working holiday visa or something? Don't expect to get jobs on a tourist visa, not to mention you can only stay for 3 months.
>>
>>1207632
finnish for drink and do drugs
>>
>>1207919
>>1207629
>>1207632
oops
>>
>>1207544
Sweet, more aussies in Turku. Let's have a beer when you get here.
>>
If you are a black son of a bitch, then no need to worry, you will get so much finnish pussy that you want! Aussies IMO can go fuck themselves, arrogant motherfuckers and almost as annoying as British gingers!
BR,
A slut from Turku
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.