[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dont know how to start this, but I'm kinda tired of my shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_0040.jpg (2MB, 2484x1385px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0040.jpg
2MB, 2484x1385px
Dont know how to start this, but
I'm kinda tired of my shitty life, so I'm planning a trip, across the Europe.
Starting from my homecountry Estonia, no specific location, just want to see the world. Definitely going to netherlands and spain, but here's where you come in, suggest me places to visit, maybe somplace to start fresh.
Planning to take the trip alone with my car. I'm kinda unprepared for this, so any tips and shits is welcome.

Also, sorry for bad english.
>>
Amsterdam is wonderful. Highly recommend. Also Paris great, although homelessness and beggars is a real issue there.
>>
>>1207204
Amsterdam is on my list, but anything else? What about Italy?
>>
Plitvice jezera in croatia is well worth a look! What do you like OP? City, history, culture nature....?
>>
>>1207394
History and nature, I'm also trying to camp as much as I can.
>>
>>1207389
Dutchie here. Nature in the Netherlands isn't that spectacular, although we have the Veluwe which might be nice to visit. As for cities you should visit, Amsterdam definitely, take Utrecht as a stop, good nightlife and nice atmosphere. Den Haag is maybe worthwhile if you're interested to see our political centre.

Definitely skip the northern part of the Netherlands. In the south you have Den Bosch and Maastricht. Den Bosch has a beautiful historical city centre, it's quite small, so you'll only need a good afternoon to see everything worthwhile. Maastricht is a bit bigger and has a lot to offer, very close to the German border.

As for other parts of Europe, I've only been in Rome when it comes to Italy, LOTS to see though, one of my favorite cities in the world. Food is also great.

Berlin is also cool, very liberal city, you'd either love it or you hate it depending on who you are.

I'm not really a fan of Barcelona, Parc Guell is vey nice and tapas are wonderful, but it's so freaking turistic to the point where it gets really annoying, not really too much sights to see compared to Rome or something.

Paris is extremely chaotic, lots of weird shit going on. Had the most bizarre day of my life there, all kinds of crazy shit happened there which I haven't seen.

Haven't been there, but heard Vienna, Krakow, Istanbul and certain parts of Greece must be very nice to visit as well.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.