[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I score a girl in Barcelona? Since I go away from here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: index.png (7KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
7KB, 223x226px
How do I score a girl in Barcelona? Since I go away from here in a month I don't need a relationship.

Like many guys on 4chan I am socially anxious and afraid of rejection. I have a big place to stay here and I am handsome, but I can't speak any Espanol or Catalan. There don't seem to be many tourist girls here this time of the year.

I have not had sex in a year and the frustration is killing me.
>>
>>1206610
>How do I score a girl in Barcelona?

Same way you do at home bro
>>
>>1206612
I am just curious, do I have more chances with a local girl on Tinder or a tourist that speaks English? The tourist ones are usually in groups, so its kinda difficult to approach them.
>>
>>1206610
>I have not had sex in a year
You're not going to have sex there then either.
>>
>>1206610
>socially anxious and afraid of rejection

Here's a tip for you; read up about PUA and approaching girls. Consider this for a second;
Let's say you're unattractive/autistic and therefore 1% of women you talk to will be interested.
Approach 10 women everyday, so 300 a month, which will lead to 3 new vajajays for you every month.

Fear of rejection wears out by the 50th approach anyway, and just like anything you practice in life, you can only get better. It is impossible that you won't get better. So work on improving your appearance (fitness, grooming, clothes) and then step out of your comfort zone.
If you don't change anything, expect the same results.

Afterall, as a man, YOU have to make the approach. There's an ols saying that if you don't have the balls to chat with a chick, then you don't deserve to empty your balls in her flesh cave
>>
>>1206637
Fuck PUA. I saw a guy doing it once and it was so slimey. He had no pride at all, talked to every girl that came up the stairs of my university. Threw a cheesy pick-up line at them. This is fucking pathetic and I cringed just from looking at that guy.

But oh well, my mistake for asking a bunch of early-20s frat-guys for advice.
>>
>>1206641
>This is fucking pathetic and I cringed just from looking at that guy

And maybe that guy got laid that day, while you jerked off alone.

Also, PUA isn't about cheesy pick-up lines. It mainly teaches you how to be "behave" in public. Personally I open with a random question while making eye-contact and smiling. Or I open straight up with "I think I like you"

What you say is pretty much irrelevant anyway; it's how you say it and how you present yourself that matters.

It's still a numbers game though. The more approaches you make, the better your chances. And you never know. Maybe the next girl you meet just broke up 2 weeks ago and is furiously craving some long-dicking right about now
>>
>>1206649

It teaches you how to mask your pathetic personality and try to trick girls in to not seeing you for the pleb you are.

No thanks, anon.
>>
>>1206651
Simply un-pleb yourself then
>>
>>1206610
Its funny because im literally missing a tooth and am living in hostels but i can still bang like twice a week while traveling just because i have charm and style. Honestly youre clearly an ugly loser if you havent gotten laid a year. Maybe youre arab? No girl is attracted to arabs.

Either way just give up and get a hooker. You can get a nice one for under 200 euros.
>>
>>1206610

Dont think of it in terms of pounding vajayjay, just go out to have a good time. Then try to have a good time with girl/girls in a group. Then let it proceed naturally. Act like the good natured autistic foreigner you are and I'm sure that some girl will be interested.

If you actually go out, that is.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.