[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stockholm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Stockholm.jpg (119KB, 1155x510px) Image search: [Google]
Stockholm.jpg
119KB, 1155x510px
Going to Stockholm for about four full days. I'm familiar with the more obvious things to do (old town, the more notable museums, etc.), but was wondering what was most enjoyable to those of you who have been?
>>
>>1206538
Now or later? It is bloody cold now.
>>
From February 17th - 21st
>>
>>1206543
Skansen. Technically is a museum.
>>
>>1206538
Barhopping in old town is comfy as fuck, just remember the alcohol is pretty expensive.

Old town is not too large either, so you can easily stray from the two touristy streets and wander around in the small alleys without getting lost.
The royal castle and a bunch of other historical sights are on the island aswell, if that's your thing, I'd recommend reading up on some of the history, there are tons of sights within close proximity of eachother, There is even a runestone.

Oh, and look up the Stockholm Bloodbath of 1520.

Otherwise, you can check out södermalm south of old town for some bohemian quarters, nice bars and SJWs
>>
>>1206538
Try getting out to see the Archipelago - during winter boats still run out to Vaxholm. About 10km walk around island.
Other than that enjoyed the Nobel museum.
>>
Probably not the best winter thing but Djurgården is very comfy to walk around. Södermalm has some nice cliffs that offer great views, for example one close to the Finland ferry terminal.
>>
Don't worry the invasion isn't as bad as they make it out to be.

It's much worse. Realize you're going into occupied territory and there is no more rule of law. Whatever you do, do NOT speak to anyone who isn't swedish (white).
>>
>>1206538
If you want a drink go to Aifur. I went there and things got weird (in a good way).
>>
>>1206538
The royal graveyard is an architectural highlight for people who like these kind of things.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.