[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Coffeeshops in Amsterdam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 4chan.jpg (111KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
111KB, 500x332px
I'll fly amsterdam in July this year. And i want to visit the best coffeeshop in the city! Any suggestions?
>>
The Bulldog in Leidseplein for the most authentic Coffee Shop experience in Holland.
>>
The grasshopper near Damrak.
>>
>>1205254
I read that the grasshopper is not allowed anymore to sell weed. Is it true?
>>
>>1205240
>Pic of the worst coffeeshop in Amsterdam
Try:
Cum Laude
Dampkring

If you just want the hardcore stuff at a good price, and not necessarily in a nice place, try Central Coffeeshop opposite Central Station
De Graal (if they still have Santa Maria on the menu)
>>
>>1205266
Was the first Pic i found was not thinking about going there^^ Thanks for the information
>>
>>1205269
Sure thing. Caveat, I have not been there for 15yrs.

This place was quite special though, I recall now
https://www.smokersguide.com/adressen/489/bluebird.html
>>
>>1205241
kek
Aren't The Bulldogs the most commercialized chain of coffeeshops in Amsterdam?
>>
>>1205651
yeah have seen their products in the UK (ash trays not weed)
>>
dampkring
be careful tho, weed is really strong haha
>>
Barney's Lounge is chill as fuck. Expensive weed, but it's really mellow.

It's been a while since I went there, though
>>
>>1205757
dampkring is super good. space cakes here are high quality.

the best coffee shop for quality nugs is grey area.

>>1205241
bulldog is most authentic tourist coffeeshop
buy weed from easy times around the corner and go to the bulldog & buy a beer and smoke it there if you want a bulldog experience
the weed here is shit
>>
>>1205651
>>1206092

Not getting the sarcasm. Bulldog is an overpriced shithole full of British tourists
>>
>>1205241
You must be sarcastic. The Bulldog is the most touristy, overcommercialized coffeeshop in the entire world. Apparently they overcharge too. Try any other joint
>>
>>1206120
No pun intended.
>>
Amnesia. Try Dr. Grinspoon.
>>
Cheech and Chong s
>>
>>1206118
No sarcasm, I was laughing that the first suggestion for the best coffeeshops was the most touristy one
>>
Utopia coffeeshop for cheap weed and a chill intimate place and Prix d'ami if you're into movies. They have some sort of a cinema on the second floor.
The bulldog is overpriced as shit but it's a nice place for hanging out.
Be aware that most ready-made joints are also filled with tobacco.
Jah bless.
>>
I really liked the atmosphere in Baba, think it may be gone now though. Hill Street Blues is p cool inside, Dolphin was a good smaller coffeeshop
>>
The Jolly Joker is a cool one, soft weeeed
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.